xx

"what you mean you wanna be in ha life?" I mugged Milan , it wasn't that I didn't want her too

But I refuse to let my child keep going through shit and her coming in and out of her life .

"I know Samir , but I talked your girlfriend-my wife." I corrected her and she nodded . "your wife , and she said to talk to you since it's me and your child , I don't want to replace amari at all , Journey literally tells me she loves amari as her mommy , so I just want to be able to watch her grow up."

I starred at her , "So why you leave?"

"I-I had to Samir , I was ready to be a mom or anything-you think I was ready to be a single dad?" I spat and she shook her head no looking down at her hands .

"you selfish ass fuck, you left knowing you had a fucking child and ME , you ian leave cause no shit like that tell me why you left Milan."

"Because they threaten to kill you and journey if I stayed." She blurted , I lifted an eyebrow and so did Ant who he came with me . "your dad isn't dead Samir , he's alive- the night me and journey went shopping on our own he threatened to kill you and her if I didn't leave so I left ." She looked and sounded like she was telling the truth or she a bad as lair.

"so where is he?"

"he's here" she said playing with her hands , "Samir your not safe , especially not journey and amari-I-I don't know why he wants Mari so bad i think it has something to do with Rue? her ex he's weirdly obsessed with her."

"what do you mean "obsessed" her?" I asked confused , "he said he knew her his whole life and he made one mistake and she left ." She shrugged .

bitch a mistake ?

you raped and beat her ass?

"Alright ..thanks ." Ant nodded and she nodded , "congrats on your kid." She smiled at him and he thanked her .

Milan and ant where best friends before everything happen .

"we'll..we gotta go , I'll set some dates up fa y'all too see each other a sum."

"ok-wait." She said before she stood up and gave me a hug.

"thank you"

—-

"what Samir?" Amari laughed while I stared at her , she looked so good right now .

She was just causally cleaning up with her extra ass OCD .
"can I ask you sum?" I licked my lips and she nodded turning to me .

"when you gone have my seed?"

"boy." She deadpanned , "You have enough seeds one is enough for now."

"but journey need a sibling she lonely baby." I whined shaking her , it was half true and I wanted another kid . "Mmh, I'll think about it." She rolled her eyes , she had made me dinner too.