xiii

MONTH LATA——————

MONTH LATA
——————

"So I didn't like you when I first met you?" I puzzled and he nodded , "but you had a smart ass mouth." He sucked hours teeth and i eyed him. "Sure i did." I mumbled.

"Yeah you did." He eyed me back before licking his lips sitting back in a seat. "So you my boyfriend?" I asked and he nodded . "My name Samir I'm 23 we have a son Safari ."

Flash

"you want my kids?"

"mmh." I nodded and he stood up before kissing me roughly , "ight." He mumbled wrapping my legs around his waist he walked me up the steps before laying me on the bed softly .

"Take it all off fa me." He starred at me and I began to pull my shirt off and pants , "You take it off me." I smirked and he walked over immediately ripping my panties and bra off .

"Mir! I just bought these." I gasped and he shrugged .

"I'll buy you some more mama" he slowly kissed my inner thighs .

Flash over

"you good ma?" He grabbed me and ky walked over to the car standing in the window propping his head up. "hey pretty girl." He kissed my forehead and I smiled , "you want some icream? I need to talk to geez" he said calmly and Mir lifted an eyebrow .

"Who's geez?"

"Samir."

"oh ok." I nodded getting out of the car he walked me to the girls before walking back to the car .

"what's that all about?" I frowned and she shrugged .

A/N: ok so if you've made it this far where going to act as if Safari is a dog or doesn't exist LMAOO he just doesn't fit with the story plot .

I picked up safari rubbing his head before he got down.

Punk.

"pg come here!" A dude said and shook my head no , Mir had got from his car by now walking over with Ant and the rest . I eyed Mir and he just wasn't giving nice Mir.

The dude walked over and I stared up at him eating my freeze cup. "what u want." I mumbled , "You." He smirked and I mugged him.

Unt unt

Some wrong wit me.

"bitch ass nigga you know I got a nigga so back the fuck up." I mugged him and kay eyes widen before she smirked . "who the fuck your talking to?" He spat angrily steeping forward and I stayed in my spot .