xix

song: my little secret-xscape

OMNISCIENT
_____

"honestly ...I don't know how to feel" amari sat on the edge of the bed , watching Mir getting dressed . "Ian fuck her amari? You want a fucking DNA test?" He snapped walking from the closet .

she starred at him blankly not responding.

"ima go." She stood up to try and walk out only to be stopped.

"nah we ain't about to start this childish shit you ain't leaving this room till we talk this shit out so you can gone
yo little ass right back over there ." He slammed and locked the door making everyone downstairs look at the up the steps slightly .

"I believe you Samir what else you want me to say?"

"you don't, you scared to tell me how you feel for what?"

"I'm not scared to tell you how I feel , i just want a dna test."

"ok simple you could've said that." He looked at her blankly , he honestly didn't care they argued , when he got on one knee and married her he knew there would be arguments and what not. "you good?" He asked and she nodded .

"I'm good."

"give me a kiss" she stood up and walked to him pecking his lips a few times before giving him a real kiss .

They headed downstairs and everyone looked at them .

"Glad he didn't get beat up."

Ant pursed his lips after noticing he said that aloud . "I'm sorry." He said and Amari busted out laughing with everyone else .

"journey cmon girl!" Mir yelled up the steps , "nigga don't yell at her." Amari mushed his head , "I'll yell at you too you ion scare me lil ass girl." He jumped at her and she blinked before jumping a few seconds later .

She came from her room fixing her necklaces and bracelets .

She could dress herself well too.

Amari had taught her how to match outfits and what not .

"ooo you look cute ." Amari smiled and Journey thanked her smiling . "daddy don't rush me I don't rush you." She mugged Samir who side eyed her . "girl." He sucked his teeth.

"bald head ass lil girl."

"Bald head?" She said shaking her now silk pressed hair that touched the middle of her back , "Don't play wit em." Mari swiped her hand under her throat .

"Please." Ant laughed.

Journey birthday was the next day , and they needed to distract her so they could set everything up.

"let's go!"

______

"thank you." Amari thanked the workers , Journey was now asleep , she had a few friends coming for the sleepover but the party hella people .

"All I know is her big head ass betta be happy." Ant huffed like he did some work, all he did was yell at the workers . "Boy...shut up." Jayda laughed fixing the last tent mask.

"that fat ass dog." He chuckled referring to safari , "Leave my son alone." Amari mugged Samir picking up the dog.

"you needa stop claiming that ugly mufucka and let me put a son in your forreal ." He shook his head , "why is he so mean ?"

"I honestly don't know he's always been that way". Kay shrugged , Kiara was obviously going to be there her and journey where besties .

_____