xviii

3 WEEKS>

3 WEEKS>

_____

"you think she'll like it?" I asked Andre while we looked at rings , "yeah this one." He pointed to the one I chose and I nodded . "Uh excuse me maam." I said and she walked over with a smile.

Fuck she smiling so hard fa?

"I want dis one ." I pointed to it and she nodded , "and...all dis." I referred to the necklace and jewelry for a special accusation. "Ok, your total..."

I payed and she bagged everything.

"ok...my question is why didn't you bring ant or ace?" He asked confused , "because ...I have something for them too." I said in duh tone , "when you go propose?"

"Tonight ."

_____

"dinner was good." She said walking next to me after taking her heels off . We where at the beach , dinner at the beach I wanted to try it .

"I'm glad you liked it." I chuckled and she nodded , "ooo baby look!" She walked to the water seeing some type of fish lighting up.

ha slow ass.

but it all apart of the plan

She followed the fish until she was stoped by roses . "diss fish got rizz." She laughed , "I got a surprise fa u." I placed the blindfold over her eyes and nya ran over quietly helping me . "Don't mess my lashes up." She said pointing the opposite direction of where I was standing.

I grabbed her hand leading her down the little thing and ky smirked . "ok." Ant took it off and she blinked looking around .

Please like this shit or ima cry.

I saw it in her Pinterest.

"aww..who this for?" She asked confused , "You." I said in duh tone before getting on one knee. She looked down at me confused . Journey ran over quickly giving me the ring before running back to Amir.

"wats going on Samir get up before you get dirty."She said confused , "I'm trying to marry you."

"will you marry me?"

"you gone make me ugly cry." Her voice cracked , I laughed with everyone else and she nodded . "Yeah I will." She said nodding.

I placed it on her finger and she hugged me tightly kissing me . "AHH." Ant screamed driving past on a four wheeler , he was throwing roses .

Stupid bitch .

She laughed wiping her eyes , "You getting your dick sucked tonight." She whispered in my ear and i smirked , "Don't start." Solay pointed at us warningly .

"like I'm talking deep throat 3000 .." she said , everyone looked at us blankly and I licked my lips nodding.

"ima get my kids tonight?" I whispered back in her ear and she smiled. "Mmh." She nodded .