xii

OMNISCIENT
—————-

it was early and Amari had a hair appointment, she was tired but she was going to do it anyway.

Anya trailed her because she had a head about a hour after Amari's, anya turned down the street she had to get a couple supplies , while amari continued to head to shop.

she had a weird feeling in her stomach as she pulled into the parking lot but brushed it off .

she grabbed her phone and keys before getting from the car closing her door she locked her car and headed to the front door .

she oblivious to the man who stood behind her just watching her .

finally she glanced behind her to see Rue , she stumbled back into the wall fear in her beautiful brown eyes as he stared down at her . "you missed me baby?" he questioned with a smile and her chest began to heave up and down.

"i'm not going to kill you yet." he shrugged , he hit her with the edge of his gun and her body dropped , he caught her before she could hurt herself laying her down softly , placing a soft peck on her lips he quickly left seeing anya car in the distance.

once anya was from her car looking confused she dropped her stuff running to a limp Amari body , she called the ambulance seeing the blood leaking from her head .

then she called samir .

_______

"is she ok?" Mir asked the doctor who nodded .

She hadn't woken up , it had been a week now .

They didn't know wat was wrong with her but when she fell she hit her head hard and knocked her unconscious. "this is all my fault." Amir  mumbled and jasmine looked at her husband .

well that was what they thought at least .

"It is." She told him truthfully.

"I know." His voice cracked shaking his head .

"I'm awake." She said softly and everyone's head snapped to her . "Baby." Mir rushed to her and she moved away quickly . "I-who are you?" She asked confused scooting up in the bed trying to get away from him.

"Woah woah Mrs.Knight." Her doctor rushed to her , "What is going on?" She asked confused looking around trying to snatch the IV from her wrist . "Do you not know these people?" Her doctor asked confused and she looked around.

"Anya ...ace ." She pointed at them .

"that's it." She shook her head , she continued to look around and then her eyebrows furrowed looking at her parents who watched her , "your alive." she said but more to herself , "yes." her father walked towards her and she watched him cautiously.

"You where dead, what-i'm confused." she held her head , "calm down." he told her and she looked up at him confused .

"it was fake , it was all fake ok?"

"who are these people? She asked confused and Samir walked out . "Is he mad?"

"no..not at you." Kay smiled sadly and she nodded feeling around her neck for the necklace her father brought her . "dad where is my necklace ?" She panicked , "here." Amir have it to her and she thanked him hooking it around her neck.