xiv

OMNISCIENT
—————

"Omari calm down!" Solay yelled while he hit the dude constantly .

Mir had just arrived , from what he knew some dude was touching on Solay after she told him to stop and go away.

She started crying into her hands feelings helpless.

Ky eyebrows furrowed hearing commotion , ant jogged over and stopped kinda shocked .

"say bitch ass nigga I see you around hea again ima kill yo ass ight?" Omari gritted holding the gun under his chin now , the dude face was now swelled up and bloody .

The dude nodded rapidly before he let him go sliding the gun back in his waistband .

Mir wasn't shocked tho .

The group watched as he walked over to Solay checking her face for any scars wiping her eyes. "stop crying." He mumbled disappointed in himself , one thing he took from Andre was his anger issues .

And looks 😏.

Solay looked at him nodding. "you ok? Your hands." She said and he shrugged. His hands where bloody and his knuckles where bruised .

"Hey chi!" A girl waved with a smirk , he glanced up before looking back down at Solay ignoring the girl .

"Embarrassing ." Mir mumbled .

"anyway...we see this is all handled." Ky smiled and omari stared at them. "I like your tattoo." He looked at ky neck who thanked him, "can we go to amari house?" She asked Mir who nodded .

"you know where the house?" He asked omari who nodded grabbing Solay backpack he made his way to his car . "He drive too?" Ant smacked his lips shaking his head .

"lmaoo yes cuh." Ace chuckled and omari laughed .

"He too damn tall damn near my height and he only 16." Ky scratched the back of his head, "frr he finna be calling me lil brudda in a minute." Sincere chuckled and they all busted out laughing before he sped off .

"Unt unt he needa drive safely wit my lil sis." Mir frowned before getting in his car speeding after .

•••

"ok." Amari mumbled making the butter sauce , "I love you sooo muchhh gurl." She dragged and Kay laughed holding her daughter.

Mari turned her music back up going into her own world .

Wet the bed played loudly in her AirPods.

She was making everyone a seafood boil , solay's wishes .

the front door opened and in walked the dudes .

She hadn't noticed anyone so she rapped the lyrics lowly .

Omari was about to speak till he heard her making him frown his face up . "she always listening to some freaky." Ant chuckled kissing Jayda who agreed . "who." Mir walked downstairs he was looking for her .

"Yo wife." Jayda chuckled and he cracked a smirk walking into the kitchen seeing her in his boxers and a black shirt .
Walking behind her he wrapped his hands around her waist pulling her up against him. "here he go." Ace rolled his eyes shaking his head .