iii

TWO WEEK LATA—————————Memphis TN📍

TWO WEEK LATA
—————————
Memphis TN📍

"you about to go?" Keisha frowned and I looked at her blankly .

This hoe know wat it is.

"Keisha don't start you know what it is ." I stood up and she rolled her eyes hard , "Why you going to go see that hoe Mari?" She snapped sitting up , "Mind ya fuckin business ain't nobody fucking wit her ." I snapped sliding my gun in my pocket .

"mmh whatever nigga get out." She said and I chuckled .

——————

After I took a shower I headed to ace house we supposed to be just chillin.

"wsp." I walked in , "Hey." my lil sista said & I gave her a hug . "I'm hungry ass fuck." Anya poked out her lip sitting on syn lap . "when u get here?" She asked confused , "not to long ago." I rolled up wit the rest .

"ask Mari to cook." Ace smirked , "Ian cooking for y'all." Her voice spoke and I turned to see her with some Nike pro's on wit a white shirt and some Nike socks . "Please?" Yunna poked out her lip putting her hands together .

"unt unt ." She chuckled , "Nah..if y'all buy me some boba I will." She smirked , "I will." Ant said immediately and she nodded . "y'all want breakfast or lunch?"

"brunch." Ant smirked and she smacked her lips laughing , "ok." She turned around walking away .

Thick ass girl..

I pulled from the blunt shaking my head .

Crazy.

•••

she had been cooking some and that shit smelled good as hell . "it's done." She walked from the kitchen , "You not eating ." Ant eyed her and she shook her head no. "I'm not hungry." She shrugged drinking apple juice . "yo ass don't never eat." I mumbled .

"I do eat , mind your business." She looked at me .

Shoulda choked her lil ass out .

"watchu mad fa?"

"ian mad" she shrugged , "she made cause-don't expose my good sis ." Syn swallowed his food covering Anya mouth . "cause u playin." Kay side eyed me , "Playin?"

"yeah playin." Ace mugged me , "What I do." I asked , this shit too good .

She walked upstairs and so did I .

Fuck?

She tried to close the door but I just pushed it open closing it and locking it behind me . "Gi..get out my room." She laid in ha bed , "fuck you mad fa?" I chuckled , "don't try to be buddy buddy wit me and be fuckin on bitches who swear I want ya ass and I don't ." She snapped, " and keep yo Keisha hoe in check just cause I'm quite don't mean I want beat ha ass." She pushed me and I laid back on her bed .