vii

A MONTHS LATA—————————Memphis TN📍

A MONTHS LATA
—————————
Memphis TN📍

"Up yo shit ma" I chuckled and she looked at me following my stance she tried to use one hand. "ma it's heavy to you use both hands." I walked behind her while we stood in my backyard at my shooting range .

She raised the gun again and I helped her .

"Shoot ."

"baby..I'm scared." She whined.

"You trust me?"

"Yes." She nodded slowly .

"shoot ." I said again and she did .

I smirked and she smiled happily , "I did it!" She said happily and I chuckled , "yeah you did a good job." I kissed her .

"you hungry?" She asked and I nodded , we packed the guns up and she put them up . "what you want to eat?" She asked walking into the kitchen .

It was bout 1-2 pm.

"Watchu tryna feed me?" I rubbed on her ass while I stood behind her and she laughed throwing her head back . "you nasty." She kissed me , "you can make stuffed chicken breast?"

"yup" she nodded and i smirked , "make me sum den" I gripped ha ass and she nodded . "Mir." She mumbled holding my hand while I slid it into her pants . "ight ight I'm sorry." I chuckled but she let me keep it there as she began to cook.

She plated it real cute and made me a blue Mimosa .

Shit bust Fr .

I sat back against my head board and she got into the bed . "Watchu doing?" I laughed when she pulled at my sweatpants . "you like ya food?" She smiled innocently staring up at me with her pretty brown eyes .

I nodded and she smiled .

she arched her back , her ass in the air and her face in between my legs .

She palmed me and I damn near chocked on my food .

"ma what you doin-awn fuck." I moaned accidentally when she took me into her mouth . "ma" I stared down at her she tried to take all me and choked .

She got me moaning and shit.

She kissed my tip flicking her tongue on it before moving her hand up and down on me twisting it . "f-fuck Mari." I gripped her ponytail and she laughed a little . "you so handsome..such a good boy" she came up stroking me wit her hands . "you my good boy?"