ii

THREE YEARS AGO——————————-Memphis TN 📍

THREE YEARS AGO
——————————-
Memphis TN 📍

"baby I-I" before I could finish my sentence he slapped me hard ass fuck sending me flying to the ground . "Seven you a hoe, fucking niggas and shit!" He yelled in my face hitting me repeatedly.

"I didn't !"I pleaded for him to stop but he just didn't his hand made there way to my throat choking me . "rue stop please." I choked out trying to pull his hand away but he tightened his grip . "you a hoe and ima kill you." He slammed my back against the glass table .

I felt something warm run down my back along with a sharp pain.

He began to pull at my clothes and I fought back .

"no no." I pleaded trying to push him off me but he ignored me continuing to try to get my clothes off me . "Stop !" I screamed but he didn't .

"you wanna be a lil hoe so ima treat you like one." he gritted banging my head on the floor.

I was on the floor , the way the house was made out if you took a few steps into the house you could see .

The door opened and I heard someone walk in.

"Please stop rue !" I screamed in tears but he tightened his grip .

"seven we here." Ace my godbrother voice spoke before I heard something drop . "Yo wat the fuck!" He yelled before he was yanked off me . "Mari?" Anya pulled me up throwing a cover over me she shook me .

Everything was starting to blur , I couldn't see much.

My back was hurting so bad .

My body was hurting .

Shit I was hurting .

I heard hella yelling before it went black

THREE YEARS LATER
———————————

"you sure?" Anya asked and I nodded , "ok..ima see you late bye girly, call us if you need anything." Anya hugged me tightly before I walked into my new job.

I've always wanted to be a hairdresser or some shit .

"hey new girl" a man smiled and I waved quietly rushing to my spot . "no need to be nervous gurl everybody pretty welcoming accept Keisha but other then that you good." Another girl smiled kindly and I nodded slowly before a girl sat in my chair showing me her style .

I began and finished with 1-2 hours it was a simple closure .

"oooo dis cute ." She ran her hands through her hair , it was a vivid light red with A blonde skunk stripe . It matched her skin tone so it was real cute . "you do make up?" She asked and I nodded slowly since she had follow my Instagram she had saw all I did .