"Mama" you smiled and so did she. "You seemed to be growing as a fine lady, my child" she commented and you smiled softly. "Here, I brought you food" she presented you a food in which you just ate heartily.

"You make the best food, Mama" you said and she just slide her hand to your hair up and down. "Soon you'll be a god" she said making you stop eating.

"Mo--"
"Shush, my child"

You gritted you teeth and looked away. She's still believing in his lies.

You talked a long one about nonsense, just your usual bonding and didn't mind the time.

It has been 10:30 in the evening when you noticed that the night is now dark and deep.

"I should be going now, my child" she said and you gripped her hand and hugged her. "What's this?" She asked and you just chuckled. "Be careful out there, there has been a rumor that demon's are lurking around at night time" you bewared your mother in which she smiled and appreciate.

"I will, my child. I still want to see you grow up and be a successor" she smiled and you glared at nowhere. "Yes, Mother" you said and the known Lord came to you.

"Oh my, I should be taking you out. I still have something to talk about your child" he said which gave you goosebumps and made you uncomfortable.

"Y/N, go and retreat into your room now" he is smiling saying that it's not a request but an order. "Y-yes" you stuttered and went away, leaving those two behind.

Oh boy, you wish you didn't.

Midnight.

You can help but to throw yourself around on your tatami bed and got up before going out. "I am going to the bathroom. Do you want to witness a woman doing her thing?" You raised a brow to the servant who is following you.

"N-no" he replied. "Good, now get lost. I won't be going away" you said as you went into the way to bathroom before going to other direction. To the room of the so called Lord.

You can hear few muttering and whispering as if they are really talking.

"So how has been my child lately?"

"She's performing well. Her brain is something that is really gifted"

"I hope she doesn't cost too much trouble"

You took a little peek and saw two of them sitting face to face in a fair distance.

"Oh! Do not fret, in fact she is also helping here and there"

"That is glad to hear. That child has a tendency to not agree in something that doesn't sit right to her"

"Hmm. I hope you listened to your child"

"W-what do you mean, Lord Founder"

There, Douma showed his real persona and grabbed the poor woman by her neck and sinking his long and sharp nail to her once beautiful and slender neck.

You want to reveal yourself and attack the so called Lord but you're not dumb enough to let yourself be killed. Your body is still frail. You're just 10 for fuck sake. What can you do? Slap him? Scream at him? None, none of those will affect that demon.

"You are truly a beauty Hana Akihiro, even though you're in agony of pain you can still maintain such look"

You stood there frozen in shock as you look how he devour your Mother only leaving her head. You saw how he ran his finger to her hair and then trail her face with his sharp nail in his point finger.

You can feel yourself puking at the sight and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran.

'Just run! Don't let yourself stop! Don't you dare stop'

You are literally chasing your own breath as you ran nonstop and stopped by the tree to regain your breath and puking at the same time.

"That was quite a distance"

You feel your life flashed right in front of you as you heard his voice.

"Little Y/N, you didn't warned your Mother enough so it's your fault that she's eaten" he said making you halt all of your senses.

"If you could've get away, your mother will still be living with you" he added.

"You could've refused more strongly but you didn't, you let your curiosity get the best of you"

"You could've known that every action has it's own consequences. It's just a basic cause and effect"

"You killed your Mother"

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. YOU KILLED MY MOTHER! DON'T YOU DARE TWIST THE REALITY, YOU DEMON!"

"Such attitude coming from a child like you" he cried. "Stop your attitude cause it's still not time for you to be eaten. Just a little more Y/N, you'll be going with your Mother. Just wait a little bit" he said as he held your cheek before cutting it slightly and he wiped it before putting it to his own mouth.

He moaned as he tasted your blood.

"As expected. A marechi!" He yelled and you shivered and trembled as he towered over you.

Just by doing it you knew, you knew you don't have to feel it cause you knew.

"Shit! The sun is going up" he cursed and gripped your shoulder and there you knew if you ever came back to that temple he'll make sure that you cannot go back anymore.

You tried your best to get away from his grip and maybe god is on your side and you did, causing your shoulder to tear in exchange.

Douma can still catch up on you but due to the time not being in his side he didn't. He can't gamble his life just because of a mere sunlight.

"It's alright, Y/N. Run for your life. I'm sure we are gonna meet again soon and I hope that you'll be stronger so that we can have a great second meet!"

You can still hear his booming voice.

You ran and ran.

You didn't care if your running out of breath it's better that be devoured by that Demon.

Soon enough you reached a house with a light on.

"Hel--- Ack!"

You were about to say it but due to your lungs being out of air you coughed blood.

"Shit"

Your first ever curse before passing out.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

And Chapter 2 is out.

Who's house do you think it is?

A. Kocho and Kanae

B. Tanjiro

C. Tengen