『🌂 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊 𝖀𝖕』

"So sweet, can't get you
off my brain- freeze ice cream"
__________________________

(Bold=Korean)(italics=Chinese)

『(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Hot ♥』

When Minghao woke up he had to pinch himself to see if he was dreaming after seeing Wonwoo fast asleep on the couch by his feet, he seemed to be in a rather uncomfortable position and the Chinese feared he would dislocate his neck if he stayed like that any longer.

Cautious as to not wake him, the raven haired male gently moves the elder to make him lay his head on the pillow Minghao was previously using.

After getting the stoic male into a more comfortable position, the younger stretches his arms and looks out the window. The sun had just began to rise which means it's time to get ready for work.

The Chinese takes light steps to his room, careful as to not wake Wonwoo and Seungkwan up. Throwing on whatever presentable clothes he could find, Minghao cleans up his space a little before heading out after collecting his wallet and phone.

Seriously, Minghao was so grateful his workplace was so close to his apartment because he has no money to afford a car nor is he fond of crowded places like the subway.

With a yawn, the Chinese makes his way inside the building and trudges his way into his cubicle to start working after clocking in. Minghao's job was pretty boring but he wouldn't say he dislikes it. He gets paid well, has a couple acquaintances to fool around with and his boss is quite literally an angel, so frankly there's nothing to worry about.

...

With a yawn, the young Chinese male shuts down his computer and bids adieu to his co-workers before heading out. Work was finally over and he could not wait to go to sleep. However, he did not expect the depressing weather to accompany him after his shift was over. In all honesty, Minghao didn't mind the rain. It was quite calming in a way and helped him get into the zone when meditating. Speaking of, it's been awhile since he's meditated which he should probably start doing again soon.

"If I run fast enough I won't get too wet..." Minghao mutters to himself. Just as he begins to sprint off, he was pulled back by the back of his collar. "Shit!"

"Ah- you shouldn't cuss so openly, there's a daycare nearby.

*Daycare my ass who-* turning around, the foreigner freezes when he sees who it is.

"Wen Junhui?"

"Ah~ it hurts when you call me so coldly, why not try calling me gege?"

*Like hell I will*

"S-Sorry, I didn't know it was you."

"No need to be so stiff, come on I'll walk you home." Junhui smiles and opens up his umbrella, wrapping an arm around Minghao's shoulder to pull him closer.  The younger narrows his eyes and glances back at the building he works at before looking down at the hand that's resting on his bicep.

*That's weird.*

They made it home, completely dry thanks to Junhui's umbrella, and Minghao was so ready to pass out on his bed. "Wanna come in, I could use some company?" Junhui offers with an awkward smile.

"Ah no, I—" Minghao stops when he saw the change in the elders face. It was gone as quick as it came but for some reason, the Chinese felt as if he was walking on eggshells. "...Why not." The blonde's eyes lit up and the scary feeling had disappeared.

*This is really weird.*

The taller guides Minghao into the living room and look through his cabinets for beverages, "wanna have a drink?" Junhui asks, holding up a bottle of soju.

"I prefer wine." While that's true, the real reason he's asking for wine is because he doesn't want to get too drunk and show an embarrassing side of himself to a guy he doesn't trust.

The elder hums and looks through his cabinets, "I only have one left, be grateful I'm giving it to you."

"Please, you should be grateful it's me drinking it." The blonde rolls his eyes playfully at that as he pours Minghao a glass of wine before pouring himself a shot of soju

They talk mindlessly for about an hour before the younger notices Junhui spacing out, "are you drunk?"

"You think I'll get drunk after a couple shots?" Junhui chuckles and runs a hand through his hair as he leans back on the couch, spreading his legs slightly to get more comfortable.

The raven haired observes his body language and suddenly felt hot. Mingaho looks away and undoes some of the buttons on his shirt to cool himself down. Something in the back of his mind is screaming at him to run but another part of him refused to move and he's starting to feel a bit panicked. The Chinese chugs down the rest of his wine to get back some piece of wine before glancing back the elder who was already staring at him.

"I heard you're a virgin—" Minghao chokes.

"You heard what!?" A bit caught off guard, Junhui blinks and continues,

"W-Well, me and Seungkwan were talking and—" the younger stands up,

"Seungkwan that rat!" The elder immediately pulled the shorter back down, a bit alarmed.

"Hey, woah! Sit down. He didn't tell me intentionally. He just...slightly hinted at it?" It was more of a question and it didn't really do much to appease the raven haired males anger.

"I am going to skin him alive, cook him, and feed him to the wolves myself." A bit scared, Junhui gently rubbed Minghao's back and silently prayed for his own life before speaking again,

"Please don't do any of that. He is innocent, I promise you."

"Innocent my ass..."

___________________________________________
👑: 960 words