『📝2 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖚𝖘 1』

"I'd love to see me from
your point of view"
__________________

『(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ A Different Point of View ♥』

"SHIT!"

Yeah, not the most pleasant scream to be awoken too but this happens on a daily basis so Minghao isn't really bothered by it. The Chinese boy yawns and slowly sits up, running his fingers through his messy bed head.

"HYUNG, SHUT SEUNGKWAN UP!" His voice was hoarse and wasn't as loud as usual seeing as how he just woke up but he's sure his hyung got the message because moments later he heard an "ow" from the same voice that had ruined his beauty sleep.

The raven haired male shrugs and begrudgingly rolls out of his bed, not-so-elegantly falling to the ground. He gets up and drags himself to the bathroom to wash up before he goes down to eat whatever monstrosity his friends/roommates made.

Minghao yawns once more as he descends down the stairs and makes eye contact with his eldest roommate who is holding the youngest by the collar, he ignores them and peeks at the kitchen counter where a plate of two chocolate chip pancakes sat.

Not caring if they belonged to someone else, he grabs the plate of pancakes and begins eating. "That's Wonwoo's." Seungkwan struggles to let out, still being choked by said male.

"I don't give a fuck." The Chinese deadpans, pointing his fork at Wonwoo. The black haired male lets go of the youngest and walks over to flick the younger's forehead but didn't say anything more- like he ever talks anyway.

"So how was your first day at work?" The blonde asks, fixing his collar whilst glaring at the culprit who messed it up.

"Pretty easy actually, people are way more nice here than they are in Jeju."

"Jeju things." Seungkwan huffs with a sigh.

"Did you get along with any of your co-workers?" Wonwoo speaks up for the first time that day- week in fact.

"Um- well  my desk is in my boss' office so I can't really interact with anyone other then during lunch but everyone's too scary..." Minghao's vixen of a best friend snorts,

"Nice going."

"Eat shit."

"Stop pussy-ing out when it comes to people first- I mean come on, even Wonwoo doesn't have that much of a hard time!'

"That's not fair, Wonwoo's hot! Everyone is gravitated towards him whether he likes it or not!" Said male throws a smirk of satisfaction towards the younger at that and earning the middle finger.

"You're missing the part where you're hot too- well you're more pretty than hot...hm at the same time you can be hot when you want but--" Seungkwan was cut off by a hand over his mouth.

"Okay that's enough, I can't stand hearing your voice for more than three minutes."

"Bitch... " Minghao shoves the rest of his- well Wonwoo's- breakfast into his mouth before standing up to bring his dishes to the sink knowing he's probably never gonna go back to wash it "i'm leaving now."

"Don't get kidnapped!"

"No promises!"

...

"Uh- Mr. Choi?"

"I told you to just call me hyung, Minghao."

"Sorry Mr— oh, hyung." Minghao's boss smiles and beckons the younger to come closer,

"Don't be so tense, here complete this paper work and you can go on break early." Minghao's mouth fell agape. All those rumours he heard about the CEO of Carat Inc. being scary made this job sounds like a nightmare but this man was far too nice to even be in this position.

Well he sure hit the jackpot with this type of boss, looks like he can get through this job with ease. The Chinese takes the stack of paper work Seungcheol assigned him and bows before going back to his own desk to start.

As expected not much work was done because procrastination is very much a thing. Seungcheol didn't seem to mind and left him alone for the whole day other then when he was needed for any work.

Minghao assumed that was because the boss had gotten the hint that the Chinese wasn't really into small talk, specially with someone he wasn't familiar with.
_____________________________________________

👑: Back in the game sohn lets get this bread

~Mark