『🎭𝕬𝖍 𝖄𝖊𝖆𝖍』

"I got 3 phones business
conversation and relation"
______________________

(Italics = Chinese)

『(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ He Sees You When You're Sleeping ♥』

Minghao was having this reoccurring dream of him dying. He supposed it's related to his déjà vu but he doesn't get the message. He's had tons of dreams of him dying back when he was a teenager but they had stopped after sophomore year so he doesn't get why they're suddenly coming back.

Sometimes it's by being strangled and other times by being stabbed. The most common one however was him being drowned and it was always in the same river. It was funny though because in contrast to him literally plunging to the bottom of the river to his death, the scenery was so beautiful.

The raven haired male snaps out of his thoughts and looks up at his best friend posing in front of him and Wonwoo.

" How do I look?"

"Ravishing." Wonwoo responds without looking up from his phone. Seungkwan stomps his feet in frustration before walking over and slapping the cell phone out of the eldest's hand. The raven haired male sighed and finally looked at him, examining his outfit by looking him up and down. "Ravishing." He repeats soullessly.

"Fuck you." The youngest turns to his other roommate and smiles, "Haohao, how do I look~?" He added a pose for extra affect earning a smile from the elder,

"You know you look good in everything Boo."

"Well of course I know that, I just need to here it from someone else!" Wonwoo scoffs lightly, not really expecting for his friends to hear it but of course the diva hears it and snaps his head toward him.

"You sure are lively today, bitch!" Seungkwan attempts to wrestle the eldest but he easily pushed the younger down on the couch and held him down with one hand. The raven haired male picks up his phone again and continues to text, not minding the curses from the youngest.

Minghao slightly smiles at their banter before prying Wonwoo's hand away from Seungkwan's throat, "why are you so dressed up anyway?" The youngest looked at the the Chinese like he just killed his family "what?"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN "WHAT?" ITS MINGYU'S BIRTHDAY TODAY!" That's when Minghao saw his life flash before his eyes,

"THAT'S TODAY!?" He snaps his head towards the eldest, "WHY ARE YOU DRESSED LIKE A HOBO?!" Wonwoo rolls his eyes, still on his phone,

"Relax you fashion freaks, I'll change soon."

💎TIME SKIP💎

He did not change in time. I'm fact, they were an hour late because the eldest hadn't even done his hair or picked out an outfit.

Wonwoo shifted in his seat awkwardly as the star of the party was staring him down with his arms crossed, "I-I said sorry didn't I!?"

"If you were thirty minutes late it wouldn't matter, but a whole hour?!" The raven haired male frowned and scratched the back of his neck,