『♾️ 𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖒 𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖒』

"Molly was a good girl
and it felt great to be a liar"
______________________

(Bold = Korean) (italics = Chinese)

『(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Run Away ♥』

Minghao's finger traces over the inking on his collar bone. The infinity symbol. He had gotten it right when he turned of age. When he was younger, back in China, his mother would incorporate the number eight everywhere because it meant good luck so he got a tattoo to remember her.

His mood dropped dramatically when he remembers he won't be able to see his mother for another year due to not having enough money saved up. With a sigh, he throws on the shirt seungkwan had picked out for him and walks out "I wore your stupid outfit, now let's go."

"Stop right there." Seungkwan pulls him back by the collar, "no need to be so modest~" he whistles slowly as he undoes the first three buttons of the velvet, beige button-up. "If you weren't such a bitch i'd fuck you." Minghao scoffs,

"As if I'd let you."

"Please, my dick deserves way better."

"You wish." Before the younger could respond, Wonwoo enters, wearing a similar outfit.

"Do we really have to go to a stupid school reunion, I don't even remember half of the people that went there."

"Wow, super chick and sexy." Seungkwan deadpans, sarcastically clapping his hands. "You two, stop complaining. Y'all were losers in high school so it's time to redeem yourselves." The eldest scoffs,

"I had eighth graders follow me to the second floor to watch me clean, I was far from a loser."

"You cocky bitch, they were just checking to see if you did it properly." The shorter hisses, "another word and I'll throw out your PC."

"Whatever..." Minghao sipped on Seungkwan's americano was he watched that whole show go down.

"Now let's go."

...

So far it's not as bad as Minghao thought- well mostly because he stuck with his current friend group but to be fair, Wonwoo was doing the same. It was Seungkwan who was actually meeting everyone and being social.

The only people outside his friend group he had talked to so far was Shuhua and Yuqi, if it weren't those two his Korean wouldn't be as good as it is now. There first meeting was quite impressionable, Shuhua scolded him for something he didn't do the first time they met and got a smack from Yuqi for it.

The Chinese rolled his eyes seeing his best friend get scolded by their class president from senior year for being too loud. The raven haired male yawns and turns his attention towards Soonyoung who was getting strangled by his boyfriend for repeatedly claiming he was a tiger.

Minghao doesn't blame Jihoon, he's been pushing that tiger agenda for far too long. He fears it isn't a joke anymore and knowing Kwon Soonyoung, it probably isn't.

"Hey Myungho." Said male glances to where the familiar voice came from and blinked.

A wall.

No not a wall. It was a person. An oddly tall person. He tilted his head up to look at the guys face and squinted his eyes,

"Do I know you?"