『💝𝒱𝒶𝓁𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝒮𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁』

"Temptation touched my tongue
spread the wings of desire"
__________________________

『(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Cliché ♥』

"Seriously Ge?"

"What? You don't like it?"

"It's too cliché!" Rose petals leading to a bath tub filled with warm water and surrounded by lit candles? Yep, definitely too cliché.

Romantic but cliché.

Despite all that though, Minghao still had a bright red blush on his face as tried his best to not stare at Junhui's naked body.

"I put in all this effort and this is how my pretty repays me..." the elder sulks, his shoulders slumping down and he plays with the water earning a sigh from the raven haired male,

"I never said I didn't like it..." almost immediately, the taller's eyes lit up. "Don't get so excited, it's still cheesy!" The blonde shrugs,

"Good enough. Now strip and come join me." The blush that Minghao thought was gone for good had come back again, worse than before.

"Shut up, don't tell me what to do!" Junhui chuckled and watches intensely as the younger gets undressed "ge!"

"Oh come on! I've seen you nude loads of times."

"Y-Yeah but that doesn't count!" The elder raises a brow,

"And why's that?"

"Just 'cause! I said so!" The taller rolls his eyes at that, becoming slightly impatient as the raven haired male was taking too long to undress.

"You're taking too long." He reaches out and takes off the last of the younger's clothes before pulling Minghao down into the tub, between his legs.

"Hey!" The blonde strokes Minghao's stomach as he watched the shorter slowly put down his guard to relax in the bath.

"Good, Love." He whispers with a light kiss to the head, gentle, contrary to how he usually is. The younger's head falls back onto Junhui's chest as he breathes in and out. "Okay?" The raven haired male swallows,

"Okay..." like that, they sat in comfortable silence for awhile before Minghao began shifting around, an indication that he was getting restless.

"Bored?"

"Mhm..."

"I'm sure I can entertain you." A cunning smirk adorns Junhui's lips as his hand slowly trailed down from Minghao's stomach, to his upper thigh. Surprisingly, the younger makes no move to push him away which was very unlike him.

It was probably due to the fact it was Valentine's Day and he did work hard to prepare this for the raven haired male so he's most likely being spared out of gratitude.

"Don't think this is going to become a regular thing..." the shorter mutters, biting his lip to prevent any embarrassing noises from spilling as the elder slowly inserted a finger into his hole.

"That's a shame. I thought you'd be willing to open yourself up more for me." That was meant both figuratively and literally. The blonde let out an annoying giggle at his own pun earning an elbow to the stomach.

For revenge, Junhui abruptly shoved two more finger into his hole causing a broken moan to come out of Minghao's mouth. The elder laughed cruelly whilst the raven haired male felt his face heat up in embarrassment "gege..."

I suppose in a normal situation, Junhui would feel bad. But he's the devil, all this is cute to him. Hilarious, even. The taller noses along the younger's neck as he lets him get used to the fingers inside of him before adding another one shortly after.

"Am I supposed to apologize?"

"You're an-an- ugh...asshole!"

"Yeah I get that a lot." Junhui licks Minghao's ear and tries to pull out of his hole only for the younger to clench around his fingers. Shocked but amused, he keeps his fingers inside and decides to use his other hand to play with the shorter's nipples "for someone who hates me so much you sure are enjoying this."

"Fuck." Getting irritated by the teasing, Minghao attempts to take the blonde's fingers out so he could run away. Keyword: "attempts." There's only so much a little human could do against the literal devil.

"Why don't we talk this out instead of getting angry, hm?"

"F-Fuck off, you're so- hngh~ an-annoying!" Junhui laughed loudly,

"We should really work on your temper, pretty. Having a bride that cusses over every minor inconvenience isn't exactly how I imagined my future." The elder was finally able to pull out his fingers and he slowly lifts up the younger to adjust his own legs before bringing him down to his lap, elevating him slightly so his hole doesn't take all of his cock at once.

"You're bri-bride? I don't remember ever ag-agreeing to that."

"Becoming my boyfriend was basically you agreeing to be my bride, you can't escape from this."

"And if I do?"

"I'll break your legs and tie you up." With that, he put his dick into Minghao's hole causing the younger to cry out at the sudden intrusion "I advise you not to upset me, pretty. Especially like this., when I have total control over you."

___________________________________________
👑: 830 words. Happy Valentine's/CaratDay even tho I'm 47 mins late 😕 also I hope Minghao's collar bones is okay and he has a quick recovery !!!!

~Mark