『🍷20』

"Why'd you only ever
call me when your high?"
____________________

『(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ That Feeling is Coming Back Again ♥』

(Bold = Korean) (Italics = Chinese)

"That's gay." Seungkwan glares,

"I just told you my whole life story and you respond with 'that's gay!?'"

"I stopped listening after you started talking about Hoshi trying to get with Woozi and only tuned back on when you mentioned a guy at the library."

"Fuck you, you're useless." The youngest says giving the Chinese a dirty look before turning to Wonwoo who was drinking wine, "help a bitch out please."

"Not interested."

"You two are the reason I want to move out." The eldest hums and takes another sip of wine earning Minghaos attention,

"What's the occasion?"

"No occasion, just...craving." The cold male offers the younger a sip to which he accepted before responding,

"Don't drink too much." The raven haired male doesn't respond, a sign saying "no promises." The younger shrugged it off, deciding not to push it. He and Wonwoo are similar in a way. If the elder needed help, he'd simply ask. The Chinese knew that well because he's the same.

Now that Minghao thinks about it, he doesn't have any memory meeting Wonwoo. It's off putting because he prides himself in having a good memory, he remembers every little detail about everything. No- Wonwoo as a whole is off-putting. He's like a ticking time bomb and it's impossible to find the wire that'll stop it.

The Chinese has met a lot of weird and creepy people and no one has ever put him on edge this much- though he wouldn't consider the cold male "weird" or "creepy," just...leering. It's like he's hiding something but wants you to find it out.

Does that make sense?

It probably doesn't.

Minghao balls his hands up into fists and averts his gaze to Seungkwan who was blabbering about something.

*I think i'm going to have a panic attack.*

The raven haired male gets up abruptly and walks away, not minding the calls of the youngest roommate.

...

Work. The Chinese admits it has gotten boring after a couple days but he's still grateful it's not a hellhole like the jobs he's had in the past. "Minghao." Said male look at his boss,

"Yes si- hyung?" Seungcheol smiles slightly at the slip up,

"There's a new intern waiting by the elevators, could you show him around?"

"Sure."

*I didn't know we were still hiring...*

The raven haired male adjusts his tie to look a bit more presentable before shoving his hands in is pockets and making his way to the elevators to go meet the new intern. He frowns as he gets closer to his destination, that weird gut feeling is coming back again.

It can't be nervousness nor anxiety, it's something different but he can't tell what.

*How frustrating.*

Pushing the weird feeling down with more negativity, he tapped the new intern who was facing the other way. When he turned around, Minghao almost had a heart attack. "Y-You!?"

"That's rude Minghao, keep your voice down." Junhui smiles and bends down to the younger's height, "I told you i'd be starting work here last week, did you forget already?" The shorter could only stare with his mouth agape. The elder chuckles and taps his nose, "show me around?" Minghao snaps back to reality and nodded dumbly

"R-Right..."

💎TIME SKIP💎

The tour took longer than Minghao thought because by the time they were done it was already lunch time. The Chinese didn't wanna be a bitch and not invite the elder to eat with him but at the same time, he wanted to be alone. The raven haired male contemplated for a while before giving in and inviting the taller for lunch and as expected, he agreed.

They sat in awkward silence- well, one sided awkward silence considering the fact he was smiling and eating contently- Minghao glanced at the elder but immediately averted his gaze when he was caught.

The blonde laughed and the younger felt the dread of humiliation beginning to form at the bottom of his stomach.

*Shit...*

"Something wrong?" The raven haired male rapidly shook his head, desperately trying to hide his pink cheeks "you're so timid, you're making me feel like I'm bullying you."

"Ern..sorry?"

"That's fine. Minghao." His name again. It sounds so threatening coming from him.

"Um..."

"May I ask you something?"

"S-Sure."

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"I- uh no...?"

"For a personal question you're oddly hesitant."

"I don't!" Junhui raises his hand in surrender at the sudden outburst,

"No need to get defensive Minghao, I was just curious." Feeling humiliated again, said male slumped back in his head, ears burning hotter than hell "are you gay?" Minghao choked.

"W-What!?"

"I'll take that as a yes."

"Wait- I didn't says anything!"

"You're reaction was enough of an answer." The blonde raises a brow, "what, you embarrassed?"

"N-No!"

"You're getting defensive again." The shorter stabs his chopsticks into the bibimbap he was eating,

"Fuck, I don't wanna talk to you anymore!" The elder narrows his eyes and smirks,

"I'm just teasing, don't be mad hm?" The younger Chinese furrows his brow. He was unable to ignore that weird feeling, it came back.

"Whatever..."

_____________________________________________
👑: 879 words. Bruh I don't wanna go to skl tmrw 😔

~Mark