Breathing Style

Rainbow Breathing

A style in which you can control a rainbow. Each color represents your breathing style. And the last is where you can control all of it but with consequences, of course.

Red - Wrath

"Rainbow Breath: First Form, Hell's Wrath"

The demon will feel burning sensation while being sliced and get to be burn to death. A dangerous technique since you can feel burning too if used too much.

Position: Holding the Katana with both hands with the end of it pointing upward.

Orange - Electric

"Rainbow Breath: Second Form, Zeus Lighting"

Slightly similar to Zenitsu but you just attack in one line and the demon will feel the shock of being electrolyzed while turning into ash.

Position: Holding the Katana on the side of your body aligned in your hip with the end pointing on the ground

Yellow - Light

"Rainbow Breath: Third Form, God's Light"

Sun is unhealthy for demons since sunlight will kill them that's why they never notice that they are dead after you sliced them due to the too much light.

Position: Holding the Katana horizontally just the holder aligned on the hips.

Green - Earth

"Rainbow Breath: Fourth Form, Gaia"

Your very common to use and light to do type of Style. Since it doesn't require too much of energy. The demon will turn into soil as it disappears.

Position: Holding the Katana with one stretched hand horizontally in front of you.

Blue - Wind

"Rainbow Breath: Fifth Form, Flash of Air"

A very quick type of attack that doesn't give a demon to process or they didn't know that you already attacked them.

Position: Quickly grabbing the Katana and quickly taking it back to the seath

Indigo - Wisteria

"Rainbow Breath: Sixth Form, Scent of a Flower"

Demons poison is Wisteria Flower, having this attack will technically poison the demon even if they aren't decapitated.

Position: Raising the Katana on the upper side of your body with its tip pointing at the demon. The only technique where you can stab.

Violet - Sunset

"Rainbow Breath: Seventh Form, A beautiful End"

If you're feeling kind you will give them a soft type of killing in which they will feel contented just like looking at the sunset.

Position: Flying and smoothly slicing their head with normal Katana wielding.

"Rainbow Breath: Eight Form, The Seven Shades"

The most powerful yet most dangerous Style that you can do since it does require too much breathing that will make you lungs explode if doesn't execute properly.

It can kill all the demon in any rank as long as it is in its circumference with the scope of 50 kilometers.

Position: You would raise your katana high up before bringing it down in a vertical manner and the rainbow will go down to the circumference. The demon will be killed depending on what color will it him them.

______________

Hope this doesn't cringe you 🙏🙂
Your Katana reference at the top

And welcome to my second anime fanfiction.
Kimetsu No Yabai kidding
Kimetsu No Yaiba

Every artworks is strictly not mine so credits to their real owner.

Also if you love Tokyo Revenger, maybe you'll like to take a read of my other fanfiction named

"Do you trust me"

That's all happy reading.

Please don't forget to vote or maybe comment, it would mean a lot. Thank you~

That Rainbow Haori (KNYxFemReader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara