BLEEDING TEETH

OOPS
I DID IT AGAIN
I PLAYED WITH YOUR HEART

ok seriously, I'll make some more imagines soon, bare with me 😭

Set in 2046, BLEEDING TEETH plants itself in a dystopian America on the verge of social collapse

Blanketed in overbearing and mandated Catholicism, the U.S. seeks to isolate itself from any and all outside influence.
By displacing all previous traditions and institutions, the success of the January sixth insurrection has brought soft totalitarianism with it, completely rebuilding the country into something once previously thought impossible.

The doubting and inquisitive citizen is choked off and forced underground, keeping the totalitarian slave oblivious.
No longer locked up in interment camps, people who don't play by the rules are simply booted out of upper society.
Left barred from their bank accounts, slapped on no-fly lists and without connection to the internet, people like Caden Ellis are who the government should be paying attention to.

With the help of a hopelessly in love teen boy named Marshall Mathers, Caden Ellis is preparing to destroy everything.

-

Unforgivingly cruel and cynical, BLEEDING TEETH displays the play out of  the ultimate far-right, conspirator's wet dream, but honey it isn't pretty.