Theirs pt2.

A.N. This is kind of short and I don't know if it's good, I'm in a rough period rn and I think I need to take a step back from writing sexual work for a bit, but anyways, enjoy!!

"Man you got me fucked up" Proof groans, pushing his hands up Marshall's shirt as we push through the door of our hotel room. It's all going so fast.

After the situation that went down in Marshall's dressing room, we had to go on like nothing happened and they had to get on stage.

Now that the performance is over though, it's a free for all.

Marshall groans, feeling Proof run his hands over Marsh's body as he attempts to grab mine.

Marsh grabs my waist pulling towards them. He's quick to attach his lips onto my neck, leading my body further into the room.

Marshall's hands leave mine as Proof lifts his shirt off of him. I drop onto the bed, watching Proof pull at Marshall's belt buckle eagerly.

I know what's about to happen, so I catch up with them, taking off my shirt and shorts quickly.

"Mother fucker- that ain't fair" Marshall grumbles at Proof, turning around and grabbing at his shirt.

"Yo I gotta make this even" he mutters, pulling Proof's shirt off first before quickly undoing the knot of his sweats.

"How 'bout we fuck you at the same time baby?" Proof asks, turning his gaze from Marshall to me.

"Sounds good" I try to speak confidently, but I still can't exude the same sexual confidence that they can.

Once they're both in their boxers, Marshall drops onto the mattress behind me before grabbing my body forcefully, making me get on top of him.

"Take these off of me will you..?" He coaxes me, making me look at the tent formed in his boxers. I'm fast to grab at his boxers pulling them off and grabbing his dick. I pump him a few times, feeling him twitch in my hand.

I feel Proof pull at my panties, catching me off guard, making me blush.

I lift my knees one at a time, allowing him to take them off completely, throwing them somewhere.

"Ok baby, sit on it" Marshall grins at me, bringing his hands to rest behind his head.

I lift myself over him, bringing two fingers to my lips, spreading them before slowly dropping onto him.

"Oh fuck Marshall!" I whine, feeling him fill me up. I gotta say, when they rap about their sizes, they aren't lying.

Marshall grabs my neck, pulling me into him, nibbling on my neck while giving Proof access to my ass.

"Fuck baby I love fucking you from behind" Proof admires, pressing his tip to my entrance. I'm kind of scared, to be honest, I never really get used to anal.

Luckily, they know me well as Marshall swiftly grabs the bottle of lube from the nightstand, tossing it up to Proof. He opens it with a click and I feel the cool liquid being spread. Next I feel him push into me slowly.

"Oh fuck, fuck!!" I cry out, feeling Proof grab my ass, spreading it out for himself.

They go at me, finding a perfect rhythm, allowing me to just experience it.

"Moan for us baby" Marshall groans, thrusting upwards.

"Marsh!" Proof pushes into me, "Proof! Oh my god"

It's official, I've become a mess for these two.

"Oh damn you feel so fucking good" Proof responds, sliding in and out with some force.

"Who do you belong to?" Marshall taunts, his hands meeting Proof's on my ass.

"You both! I belong to Marshall and Proof!" I whine, feeling my high in the horizon.

"Fuck she's so sexy" Proof grunts, bringing his face to the back of my neck, his warm breath fanning onto me.

"Fuck man" Marshall groans, bringing one of his hands to Proof's neck.

"Oh god I'm gonna come!" I cry out, feeling Marshall thrust into me in the combination with Proof sending me over the edge finally. I release, moaning loudly, causing them both to follow quickly after me.

Here's something I've learned about guys, if you tell them you're about to come, that's all they need to get off.

Proof slowly pulls out of me, dropping onto the bed beside us.

I'm lifted off of Marshall and put in between the two of them.

"Damn that was good baby" Proof groans, panting as he rests a hand on my chest.

Marshall gets up, walking into the bathroom and quickly coming back with a damp cloth.

"We gotta clean our baby up" Marshall cooes, cleaning everyone's release off of me as Proof presses his lips to mine.

"You're so sexy" Marshall murmurs, but given the new advancements today, I have no idea which one of us he's referring to.

"Which you talking to?" Proof must of read my mind as he asks with a chuckle.

"Both you dumbasses" Marsh laughs in response, landing a spank on my ass, shocking me, making my face heat up quickly.

Proof chuckles before pushing his lips back onto mine, sliding his tongue along my lips. I cuddle further into him.

I allow him inside, giving him the ability to explore my mouth. I feel Marshall lie on the other side of me, pulling an arm around my waist along side Proof's. I feel the comfort of them surrounding me, holding me in their embrace.

"Damn I'm tired" Marshall groans his face resting in my neck. "Imma crash" he adds.

I feel sleep grab at me as they hold me. They make me feel safe, protected and I don't know how our dynamic will change now that they've admitted they have feelings for each other, but I think things will turn out quite fine.