Hydrogen Peroxide

My eyes flutter open slowly from the light that I notice coming from the bathroom. I groan as my eyes adjust to the bright colors.

"Marshall, what are you doing?" I ask and he turns to me, holding a box in his hands. He chuckles, adding a sigh and placing it down onto the counter.

"I'm gonna bleach my hair, my natural shit is showing too much"

"No, don't! I love your dark hair! I love you bleached too, but I like the dark better" I whine, getting up and walking into the bathroom.

"I do to, but I've got a show in a few days and I can't go on like this"

"Marshall, your fans love you both ways! No one will notice!"

"Yeah, yeah, but I'm doing the slim shady outfit thing and the bleached hair is kinda his whole thing, ya know?" He asks, wrapping a hand around my waist and nibbling on my earlobe.

"Ugh, I guess" I grumble in defeat, I really do wish he kept it as is, he looks much more mature with it natural... I guess that's the point huh? Slim shady is anything but mature...

"Will ya help me?" He offers and I giggle.

"I don't know if I'm interested, that shit smells awful" I joke, causing him to fake pout.

He lets go of me, making me to make a fake whine. He unboxes the entire thing and starts to ready the bleach, adding in the liquid mixture then the powder into it slowly. He sits on a stool he must have brought into the bathroom. He grabs the small towel off the counter and wraps it around his neck, "I'm ready" he says and I roll my eyes.

"Ah so I guess I'm doing this for you? Nice..."

"Love you" he giggles innocently

"Mhm..." I hum in sarcasm, pulling the gloves onto my hands and taking the little brush/stir thing and scooping up a fat glob onto it. I slap it onto his head and smooth it around the area. I go back to take some more a couple times and taking extra time for the edges.

"I hope you don't burn my scalp off" he adds.

I scoff, grabbing the cap that comes with the kit and putting it onto his head. I grab the manual, read the instructions on how long to leave it for and then put it down. "You'll be fine, whatever job you've done, is ten times worse than what I could do"

"Shut up bitch! I'm good at this shit!" He chuckles and I sigh

"Then why didn't you do it yourself? Also, try and tell me the first time you did this shit that it turned out good!" I question, putting my hands on my hips in fake sass.

"Good point, but for being smashed out high and drunk, I did pretty good!"

"Fine... I'll give you that." I give in, smiling softly, sitting on the edge of the tub as we wait, "where you doing the show?" I inquire.

"Las Vegas baby girl, you coming with!" He states with excitement. He makes it a point to bring me with him on all his tours and to all his shows, he likes when I look out for him because he is practically impossible to control when drunk or high. I have no interest in him cheating on me after hyping himself up on viagra and ecstasy.

"Sounds exciting! I'm gonna get a coffee quick" I smile, getting up, kissing him on the cheek, and going downstairs to pour myself a cup of coffee. I pour it, add my almond milk (the superior milk) and one sugar packet.

I walk back up, but as I walk, I pull my phone out of my pocket, I hit record as I walk into the bathroom to get a good video of this man. He's adorable as he sits there staring at himself then bursting into laughter as he sees me. I can't take him serious with that shower cap thing on. He looks like an elderly man after a shower.

"Yo don't record me! I look like a clown!" He shouts, causing me to giggle

"You already are a clown!" I protest, continuing to laugh.

"Well quit recording anyways and get this shit off my head, my hairs gonna fall out"

"It wouldn't make a difference, you barely got any!" I laugh and he scoffs, getting off the chair and pulling me towards him, grabbing the phone out of my hands and sticking in his tongue out in front of the camera.

"Sup fuck faces!" He shouts into the mic

"Who you calling fuck faces?"

"Your friends!" He chuckles, pressing the stop button and placing my phone on the counter and pulling me onto his lap.

We look at each other in the mirror for a second til he breaks the silence, "I'm so hot, you're lucky to date me"

"I forgot I'm dating a narcissist" I mumble with a smirk.

He makes a fake gasp, followed with a laugh, "I know I'm hot, that's not narcissism, that's being self aware!" He protests.

"Ok bud" I giggle, getting out of his grasp and putting the gloves back on, I pull the cap off and direct him to put his head under the water. I turn the tap on and rinse out all of the bleach.

I grab the towel that's around his neck and use it to dry off his hair, "hmm, turned out pretty good if I say so myself... I believe you owe me something"

"What? A good fucking in the shower?" He asks, an evil laugh coming from him, god I love his cocky laugh.

"No, a thank you for doing your hair, asshole, but that would be nice too" I smirk, looking over my work on his head, not bad, not bad!

"Fine, thank you... bitch... now I'm ready for my shower!"

A.N. This isnt smut but my biggest fantasy is bleaching Marshall's hair, that would be sooo fun ugyhhhh. Anyways, enjoy!!