My sex slave

A.N. This is a vulgar one bitches and bros and non binary hoes, so strap in!

I'm woken with a feeling of pure uncomfort, my wrists and ankles are rubbing agains a rough material and my whole body is spread out, arms above my head. I'm blind folded and starting to get anxious, I try to shift around but nothing works. I'm definitely tied down right now.

"Good you're awake" I hear a familiar voice say, it's Marshall's... damn this is one of his kinky fantasies...

"Marshall, what's going on?" I ask him and I hear him chuckle, then the bed moves, dipping from the end.

"You, my pet, are going to be a good girl and be quite, understand? Or this is will only be worse" he tells me as I feel his hand land on my thigh, rubbing it. I've noticed now that I'm naked, the cold nipping at my skin. I hear pants unzipping and suddenly Marshall is in between my legs, I feel a finger enter me slowly. I moan out lightly as he thrusts his finger in and out of me. I would be lying if I said I wasn't turned on right now. He has his way with me anytime, I can't say no to him. He knows just how to please me.

Eventually, I feel another finger slip itself inside me. "Say my name slut" he commands and I arch my back in pleasure.

"Shady! Please, I'm gonna cum!" I beg him, trying to push my body down against his fingers. He thrusts harder as my climax builds up, pleasing me to no end.

As I'm about to climax, he removes his fingers, chuckling as I squirm in the lose. "Why would you do that?" I whine as he continues to laugh.

"You don't get to cum yet baby, hold on for a bit" he tells me, going back to rubbing my clit. Then, out of no where, I hear a light vibrating sound, coming closer to me. 'Oh baby you'll love this" he adds, making me curious.

Suddenly I'm hit with immense pleasure as I feel a vibrator rubbing against my clit, Marshall moving it in circular movements. "Ahh, fuck, Shadyyyy, that feel so good, ugh don't stop!" I whine out to him, completely coming undone.

"Shit baby, control yourself a little, we ain't on max yet" he marvels at my state of pure ecstasy that I know won't last. He will pull away just before my release.

"Please shady, don't stop, I'm begging you!" I shout, continuing to moan and whimper at the incredible feeling.

Then the speed is turned up, making me even more of a mess, my high approaching for the second time, I don't want it to stop. "Fuck, ugh. Right there, Shady please!!!" I whimper, my climax right around the corner.

Just like the last time, as I was about to release, the vibrator was removes, making me even more frustrated, if I wasn't in restraints at his complete mercy, I would have just got up and left, this is torture.

"Please let me cum Shady, I have to, please"

"I don't think you have to, you just want to, you can handle another round, now make daddy happy and tell me what I want to hear." He tells me and for a second I'm confused, but I quickly understand.

"Master, I'm your sex slave, use me however long you'd like" I moan out, earning a chuckle from him.

"That's what I'm talking about baby, such a good girl" he cooes to me, rubbing my thighs yet again. "Now it's time for me to have some fun too" he tells me, shoving his erect dick into me.

"Oh fuck! You're so big Master" I whimper, biting my lip.

He thrusts in and out with force, slow but rough, steady but aggressive, pounding the fuck out of me. "This body of yours is all mine alright? Who do you belong to?" He questions as I moan, the question turning me on.

"You Master! I belong to you and you only! Fuck me as much as you like!" I tell him whimpering and moaning, my body shaking in delight. Nothing is ever as good as Marshall himself inside me.

"Yeah baby, you like that? You like when I abused your holes?" He groans, a finger rubbing my clit to further my please, he knows how to have me at his complete mercy.

"Yes, fuck! Shady, fill me up!" My body shakes, my insides clench around him, my climax coming quicker that ever before. "Please let me cum Master" I beg

"Don't even think about it cunt, you'll get to cum, but you gotta be a patient slut" he tells me, a hand coming to my throat and softly wrapping around my throat.

"Y-Yes master..." I mumble, getting close to the high I know I won't end up having. Eventually like the last two times, my climax builds up, but Marshall pulls out at the right time, busting all over my stomach.

"Fuck, that was good..." he groans and I mentally roll my eyes.

"Please Shady, I can't do this anymore, please stop" I beg him, my body shaking in sexual frustration.

"Alright baby, you can cum this time ok? Relax" he tells me, re-entering me. This time, he goes fast and hard, starting fast. I'm so sensitive at this point, he doesn't;t have to go long before I climax. He knows that though, that's why he's going so fast...

"Y/N, fuck!" He shouts, taking off my blindfold, "I want you to see me fucking you, don't close your eyes" he demands, he bites his lip, the muscles in his arms flexing as he grasps the sheets of the bed underneath me.

I feel myself about to cum, and he does as well, commanding me to cum for him, I release around him, finally getting the orgasm I was waiting so long for. "Thank you master" I say thanking him.

"Your welcome my little sex slave"