Theirs

YES I GOT A REQUEST! Thank you to @That-One-Random-Simp for the request!!! This is a poly one shot between, the reader, Marshall and Proof! WEEEE
Also this gets a little gay lol

Stage hands storm past me, Paul goes off on someone in the corner, and there's so much confusion surrounding me. I was hoping it'd be fun to be back stage with the guys but it's so far been a whirlwind. I bring my spaced out mind back to the small task I'm giving myself.

Just go to Marshall's dressing room and sit down. Act fucking chill.

The truth is, I have a dirty secret... I don't know if it's dirty, but the average straight person will perceive it that way. I've sorta got myself in a relationship... with two men. Both these men are very famous, bossy, and love to challenge each other. They also happen to be best friends. Yeah, I'm in a poly relationship.... With Eminem and his best friend Proof. Sometimes I stop and realize how crazy it is, both of them are obsessed with me, they used to fight over me constantly till Proof brought up the point they could both have me. It took me a lot of convincing... because... duh... but I'm embarrassed to say that having two men (who are very good at sex) who want to be with you and touching all the time is pretty nice. They don't like to talk about it, but they occasionally dabble in each other as well. They love to front that they're both really straight, but I've seen them get really close, kissing a couple times. So yeah, we're kinda all one unit of sorts.

"Baby you good?" I hear Proof whisper, closing the door behind him, leaving just us in the change room.

"I don't know, I feel overwhelmed... I don't know what to do back here while you guys are preparing and stuff" I mumble, watching him come over to the couch and sit down beside me, wrapping an arm around my shoulders and bringing me into him.

"Chill baby it's good. We really love when you stay back here with us, you just gotta sit still and look pretty" he jokes with a chuckle before calming himself, "but in all seriousness, no one's expecting you to do anything, but if you want, you can always bring a book or you can hang out with us on stage during sound check" he suggests, bringing his strong hand to my chin, lifting it so that I look into his dark eyes. Him and Marshall are practically polar opposites looks wise, which is nice cause I get the best of both worlds hehe.

"I don't wanna do that, I'll only get in the way" I frown, watching him kiss his teeth in reaction.

"Naw baby that's not true, we love when you're around" he tells me, our heads turning upon hearing the door open. It's Marshall, giving us both intense stares.

He walks over, swaying lazily. My other side now becomes occupied with his presence, bringing a hand to my thigh.

"Our baby thinks she's getting in our way when she's back here" Proof explains the situation, making me blush.

"Naw, now what got you thinking that?" Marshall question, rubbing his thumb on my skin.

"I... I mean... I don't really do anything and I don't know, it's dumb..." I mumble in the least confident way possible. Great going Y/N...

"Maybe we just need to show you how much we love you?" Marshall asks, bringing his lips to my neck.

Proof instantly gets the memo of what Marshall means, leaving my side and getting to his knees on the floor between my legs.

"How do you want us baby..?" Marshall asks, trailing his hand from my thigh to my tits, rubbing and squeezing softly.

"I- ah" I'm stuck, not sure how to respond. Proof begins to unbutton my Jean shorts without any directions. They know that I would never say no to them, they're too good to turn down.

"I'm thinking I should eat out this pussy of yours hmm..?" Proof asks with a longly look full of lust.

Oh shit...

"Come on baby... tell us what you want" Marshall urges on again and my lip quivers softly.

"I want Proof to eat my pussy..." I whimper, mentally sulking at the sound of those words leaving my mouth. It's embarrassing to admit that's what I want... but come on, wouldn't you want the same?

Proof grins, pulling the shorts down and tugging my panties off. I don't pay attention to his actions for long as my focus is disturbed by Marshall beginning to suck on my neck. He's soft at first, getting harsher randomly then becoming soft again.

"What about me baby...? What do you want me to do for you...?" He asks in a low, butter like tone. Damn his voice gets me every time...

I wanted to tell him that he didn't need to please me any more than I already felt I was being pleased. However, I knew he wouldn't take that as an answer, so I disguised it "Use my mouth" I moan, feeling proof  grab my legs, and pull me into a different position on the couch. He brings me onto all fours before getting underneath me, between my thighs. My body is shocked when his tongue runs through my folds, causing me to moan out.

Marshall luckily listens to my request, undoing his belt and letting his baggy jeans drop to the ground. I eagerly grab his boxers, pulling them down to the best of my ability while also pushing my core onto Proof's mouth further. He's teasing me and I don't like it.

"Fuck Y/N, you're so fucking sexy" Marshall groans, holding his dick and directing it into my mouth. I allow him to fuck my mouth, quickly starting his rapid thrusting. He grabs onto my hair and slams in and out, making my eyes form with tears in response to my gag reflex being tortured.

I try desperately to focus on both of them at the same time, but my brain switches between the two every thirty seconds roughly. My moans are constantly being choked down by Marshall, but I release them nonetheless as Proof thrusts his tongue in and out of me. He groans as if he's enjoying his ability to give me so much pleasure, making want to moan even more at the thought.

"Oh damn Y/N" My attention is brought back to Marshall as he groans, pushing himself further inside me in quickened movements.

With the combination of Proof's noises, his skilled way of making me go over the edge, and Marshall's groans, I feel my climax coming quickly.

"Fuck Y/N, Im gonna come" Marshall grunts, his eyes tightly closed and his jaw wired shut as I feel him release in my mouth. I gag further but push through, swallowing all there was happily.

He pulls out of me and sits back down on the couch, panting heavily. He proceeds to watch me reach my own climax, gripping at the cushions and keeping my hips lifted to the best of my ability given the feeling of me about to explode making it difficult. He runs his tongue over my clit once more before I hit my high, crying out in pleasure. He lets out a pleased moan before licking me clean.

"Oh fuck Proof!" I whine as he finally takes his mouth away from me. I turn around to see him licking his lips before grinning at me.

"You taste so good baby" he admires, making me blush heavily. Marshall moves from in front of me, grabbing Proof's shirt collar. His actions shock me, making me sit up to get a proper look at the scene. He pushes Proof onto the couch, grabbing his thighs and pulling their crotches closer. He quickly tears Proofs sweats and boxers off as both Proof and I wear expressions of complete shock.

"We both got to come, I think we gotta make this fair" Marshall says before grabbing Proofs dick.

"Yo- what" He tries to protest blushing heavily.

"Dude I think we've done enough lying to ourselves hmm?" Marshall questions.

I just witness in awe as Marshall pumps Proof, watching his facial expressions intensely.

Holy shit, holy shit...

A.N. IDK if this is what you wanted but I hope you liked it!!!! Aggahhahaha