Spread your legs

It's the first time Marshall has invited me to one of his concerts before. Marshall and I are in a sort of... friends with benefits situation...

So at 6:30, I was sent a limousine to pick me up. I told him I could drive myself but he insisted on the gesture. I hop inside the luxurious vehicle, not hating being treated like a celebrity. The chauffeur looks at me, smiles, and confirms I'm me. I relax into the couch, it's quite spacious back here honestly.

I pull up to the back door, the chauffeur tells me to head inside and that Marshall is waiting for me. He hands me a V.I.P. Pass, explaining that Marshall gave it to him. I nod and thank him, getting out. And strutting up to the door, I extent the pass to the security guards. "You a groupie or something?" One of them asks me.

I smirk, placing a hand on my hip, "sure, you could call me that" I don't want to take any time to fight these two bozos so I just own it. Women hate being called groupies, so I get enjoyment out of throwing their expectation of an answer out of the window. They open the door for me and I walk through it confidently.

I see D12 chilling on a couch, including Marshall. They all look high out of their minds, I don't know how he gets so fucked up before going on stage. He gets up when he sees me, coming up to me, a smirk plastered on his face. "Yo thank god you here. I'm goin' on in 15 minutes. Got time for a quickie?" He whispers to me, leading me to his private dressing room. He closes the door behind us, grabbing my waist and pulling me into him. He presses kisses all over my neck, my breathing starting to accelerate. "On your knees" he tells me.

He closes his eyes, leaning against the wall, waiting for me to start. I get down on my knees, latching my hands onto his belt, my fingers fumbling to get it undone. I unbutton his aggressively baggy jeans and they fall like curtains. I grab the band of his boxers next, pulling them down, staring at his length. Fuck, he better fuck me good later tonight, cause this sight is making my mouth water. I grab it, starting at the tip, I breath onto it, licking it softly. He clearly likes it, groaning loudly.

I know I can't waste time, he's only got 15 minutes, so I can't quite tease him as much as I'd like to, but that's ok. I take him in as much as I can, rubbing my tongue around him, pushing it up against him, adding pressure. he becomes a mess, groaning, cursing, moaning my name likes its the sweetest dessert he's ever tried.

Who knew I would be blowing Marshall Mathers, Eminem. Our relationship feels like one big fever dream... but a good one, ya know?

I soon feel him twitch in my mouth and say those suspicion confirming words, "I'm gonna cum, shit!". I work even hard, my hands rubbing the rest of his length that couldn't fit in my mouth.

I soon feel him explode in my mouth, causing me to choke even more than before. I pull my mouth away, the cum coating his dick lightly. I swallow whats in my mouth then lick up the rest that's found on his cock. He finally opens his eyes, panting from the release.

"That was so fucking good, remind me to return the favor" he smirks, pulling his pants back up and adjusting his belt to keep the jeans safely secured. He holds his hand out for me and I happily take it. Pulling me up, he smirks, giving me a peck on the lips, "see you after the show" he tells me. Then we both exit the room and I'm directed by a stage hand to my seat.

***

The show was, like usual, incredible. He has such a way with rhymes, it always blows me away. Does the Superman skit make me a little jealous... maybe, but I know that I'm the one he's fucking tonight. So I get up from my seat and go back stage the way I left. After verifying for the millionth time that I'm supposed to be there, I'm let in.

"Ay Y/N, what ya think?" He hollers to be from across the room. I smile, walking up to him.

"It was absolutely amazing like always" I tell him, placing my hands on his chest and stroking it subtly.

"Well we gots to get out a here, the after party ain't here, you comin' with me in my ride" he explains, his Detroit accent showing through with prominence. I smile yet again and nod, letting him guide my out the back door, the limos parked and ready for everyone to fill them and take off to the exciting party ahead. Well, it seems to be exciting for everyone else but Marshall isn't too fond of them, he always complains about people talking to him when he just wants to relax.

We hop in one of them, just us alone, exciting... Instantly I know Marshall's plans as he wraps an arm around my shoulder and grabs my chin with his other hand. He turns my face too stare at him, his eyes red and puffy. High out of his mind, face relaxed, he's still so fucking attractive.

"Spread your legs." He commands, the hand moving from my chin to lightly grasping my neck.

I do as I'm told, spreading my legs for him, whenever he asks I'm quick to supply.

He quickly unbuckles his pants and pulls both them and his boxers down. I look beyond him for a brief second and am reminded that we have a driver. I blush profusely then resume eye contact with Marshall. "Should we do this in here, the driver will hear us" I worry, my hands on his back. He just chuckles, positioning his dick at my entrance.

"That's what makes it exciting, now beg me to fuck you, beg so loud you'll give the driver a boner, wishing this was him about to tear you apart. Be a good girl for shady."

God, his dirty demands will never not be so fucking sexy.

"Shady please fuck me! I need you inside me, I need it rough!! Please don't tease me anymore!" I whine loudly, feeling accomplished in myself and also very turned on, I do need him inside me...

"That's a good girl, but I think you can do better, louder" he chuckles to me, speaking louder than normal, probably to catch attention from the driver. As he waits for me to keep begging, he softly rubs the tip of his dick on my clit, making me want him more and more.

"Please Shady fuck me please!! I need you! Use me, do whatever to me, just fuck me!" I whine even louder, grasping his dick and positioning it back at my entrance, pouting.

"So impatient, alright, just remember this is what you asked, now I don't want you to hold back on those pretty moans ok? So don't disappoint me" and with that, he pushes into me, aggressively, giving me his all.

I never get tired of being fucked like his whore, being put in my place. I don't know why it's such a turn on to be treated like a dirty slut. Maybe I am one? What can I say, I love good sex, is that a crime?

"Shady oh fuck yeah, right there fuck, fuck, fuck!!!" I scream, not being subtle at all about the pleasure I'm receiving.

"Yeah that's a good girl, tell me how much you love this"

"I love when you fuck me roughly, don't stop! Please make me cum!!!" I moan, listening to his orders.

He's fucking me so hard, nothing that comes out of my mouth makes sense anymore. Just loud moans, whines, and half worded curses. His hand hasn't left my neck, but the lack of oxygen is making the experience more euphoric.

"Sh- ahh! Shit!! Ugh, ahh, fu- fuck!!" My inability to form anything coherent is clearly turning him on.

"Oh yeah? You like when I fuck you till you can't speak, you dirty cunt, you're gonna take my cum" thrusting into me like this is the last time he'll ever get to do so, his words only make me even more close to hitting my climax.

All I can do is nod, no words will leave my mouth. I soon cum around him, letting out my last, loudest, moan of the session.

And with that Marshall pulls out, harshly strokes himself twice then shoots his cum all over my face.

"You should get to licking that up, and don't waste none of it"

"Yes sir"