You're such a tease

A.N. Sorry I was gone for a hot minute, things have been busy :/ also sorry it's kinda short, but I'll be getting back to regular schedule now.

Me and Marshall haven't had sex in a long while, we've both been so busy, and we still are. However, Marshall did get a semi break which involved being able to work from his home studio. Plus I have been living with Marshall for two months now.

So it's finally the weekend, I'm off work for the week and Marshall is still working overtime as usual. I'm horny, shockingly, typically I'm too tired to do anything by the end of the week, but I've gone so long since being intimate with him. So, like a fool, I put on my tank top with a low cleavage, with the excuse of it being lounge wear, and a pleated skirt.

I went downstairs, down the hall, and knocked on the door to his studio, since it's sound proof, Marshall opens the door for me, rather than just saying "come in" the door is opened by a tired Marshall, looking me up and down slowly and then going back to his chair at the mixing board. He didn't really pay me much mind, which was disappointing. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his shoulders, placing a kiss on his earlobe.

"Whatcha doin' baby?" I mumble in an innocent voice. He sighs and swivels his chair around to look at me.

"Composing lyrics to a beat Dre sent me." He explains, grabbing onto my waist and pulling me onto his lap, staring deep into my eyes. "Yo I'm so tired, can't wait for this album to be finished." He adds, kissing me on the lips softly, like a peck.

I want to signal to him that the gesture was nice, but I wanted more. So I softly grinned on him, making it barely noticeable unless he were horny himself. "I can't wait either" I tell him, placing my hands on his shoulder and bringing my face closer to his. "Sure you can't take a little break?" I ask, slowly grinding harder.

He blushes slightly, possibly catching on to what I'm doing. I run a finger along his jaw, making his breathing hitch.

"Y-You're such a tease" He blushes harder, grabbing onto my thighs and gripping them strictly, stopping my grinding. "I have to work" he affirms, giving me a pathetic kiss on the forehead.

I scoff, running my hands along his chest, "you can spare five minutes, not like Dre's spying on you" I tell him, pouting sweetly.

He rolls his eyes and looks off, contemplating what he should do. "Fine, but it's gonna be quick and rough" he tells me, grabbing onto me as he gets up from the chair, he places me on the carpeted floor and gets on top of me.

"On the floor?" I ask and he shrugs

"Do you wanna fuck or not? I ain't getting my jizz on the mixing board, having to clean that up the last time was not what I needed" he rants, causing me to giggle.

"I don't need the details, just fuck me" I laugh, pulling the top off that conveniently didn't have a bra on underneath it.

"That's a nice set of tits" he marvels

"You say this as if you've never seen em before" I smile as he grabs onto them, kneeling them in his hands.

"Well they're nice tits... ok no foreplay, I gotta do this quick." He tells himself, undoing his belt and shoving his pants down. He then shoves my skirt up, pulls my panties down, and enters me quickly.

"Oh fuck" I whine, glad he's in me again. He doesn't spare anytime getting rough, he's pounding right away. I have no time to react to his speed leading me to moan nothing that makes any coherent sense. "Ugh, Ma- yes, Mmmm" yes is the only word I can utter. "Yes, yes, ugh, yes!" I cry, running my hands through his very short hair.

"Fuck y/n, I missed how you feel" he grunts, his forehead clashing with mine, our breaths fanning onto each other's faces. I can't stop staring at his lips, they're so perfect.

"K-Kiss me" I beg, my breathing getting faster. He does as I asked, pressing his lips onto mine, throwing me even further into euphoria. The kiss is passionate, heavy, just perfect, he runs his tongue over every part of my mouth, exploring while claiming me as his.

All I can do is moan in pleasure as my climax builds up, making me clench around him. He kisses me even harder as he twitches inside me, about to cum.

We moan in each other's mouths, so close to our orgasms. His hands grasp my face as he thrusts in once more with all his strength, making us both cum.

he detaches his lips, panting and looking at me with half lidded eyes, "ok, that was so worth it" he puffs, his cheeks a cute rosy red.

"Yes, it was" I smile, closing my eyes in satisfaction.