PROLOGUE

Saad was a normal guy.

He was the simple neighbourhood boy. He was the boy you don't look back twice at.

His life had always been normal. In fact, if one looked for the most average guy in whole of Pakistan, he thinks one would find him as a result.

His life was like million others out there.

Saad grew up in a middle class family. He was an average student. Had an average job. Had a sister who annoyed him. Had parents who were loving yet strict.

Saad was ordinary.

The only thing out of ordinary about him was his wife.

Maheer.

Saad had loved Maheer for as long as he could remember. Loving her was as special to him as she was.

It was a habit and a curse wrapped in a  breathtaking packaging.

In his mundane life, Maheer was special.

He thinks she will always be special to him. He will always care for her.

But nowadays, he just doesn't want to be with her.

Saad knows Maheer was trying to move on. Life was unjust to her. She shouldn't have to marry him for the family's sake.

That was why he will always support her. 

But something in Saad felt exhausted these days.

Maheer, the family drama, his aunt's taunts, his uncle's health were just too much for him.

He wanted his life to be special too, not just because of Maheer but for himself.

Sometimes Saad wanted to feel special too.

Sometimes Saad wished life would shock him too for once by giving nice things to him.

Is it really too much to ask?
                ......................................

So as promised, I wrote the prologue for the Tere Bin X Mujhe Pyaar Hua Tha fic I was talking about. This is like a trial to see if anyone is actually interested in reading.

Also, If I do write it, this might a bit of lighthearted comedy. So don't take it too seriously.

Tell me if I should continue it in the comments.