"Umm... She was here a minute ago... I don't know where she went"

"Fuck!"

Sae mentally cursed and hurriedly ran out of the area to go look for them outside. One of the loobies was all booked for the team so everyone had their rooms on the same floor so if Blake had to take her anywhere he would obviously take her inside his room that Sae was unfortunately sharing.

He spammed the lift button and pressed the floor. He had the card to his room so there wasn't much to worry about so he constantly tried to calm himself down but what made him worry was a past memory. This wasn't the first time Blake was trying to do something like this.

In the past he did the same play on the girl and from her eyes she liked Blake but he was just playing around and even though Sae didn't have anything to do with her, he felt bad.

The doors opened and he ran over to his room, placing the card on the touchpad and opening the door but he found no one inside. "Where the fuck are they?!" He muttered and took out his phone.

📞 Annoying duckling ringing...

"Pick up, Pick up..."

📞 hello

Ah- Y/N where are you?

📞 Oh I am with Blake

Where did the fucking bastard take you?!

📞 I am in room one one-

The call ended and he ran out of his room but looking at the number of rooms in the lobby made him tense. He can't open all of them without a card.

He looked at the room numbers and the realisation hit him. All of the room numbers started with one zero except for one. "This must be it!" He mumbled while standing in front of it. He puts his ear on the door in an attempt to hear if something was going on but nothing was audible to him.

He rings the bell even though he knew that Blake wouldn't open it and there was no other option other than having one of the staff members to bring a spare key for the room but he highly doubted if they would do it since the room was already in use and there was no way they would believe that it was his room.

After getting no response from the inside he rang the bell once more and the door opened slowly. "Y/N?!" He said after seeing her peeking slowly from the side. He opened the door wide and let out a sigh of relief.

"What are you doing here?" She asked and he glared at her "What am I doing here?! What are you doing here?! Why would you follow that dickhead Blake?!"

"Blake? I should show you something" She chuckled and held his hand as she made him follow her towards the bed. But Sae obviously wasn't expecting Blake to be tied to the bed's headboard.

"The fuck is happening here?" He asked almost breaking into laughter.

"He thought he could get me to sleep with him. Fucker made a bet with few of his teammates."

"You knew?"

"Yes, I did. I heard him talking at the airport when I was away to buy you a can of Cola for you."

Sae ran his fingers through his hair and calmed himself down. "But what are you doing here?" She asked him with a sly expression "You were worried about me~? Aw, so cute!"

"Shut up! I wasn't worried about you"

"Oh come on, admit it. I know you were worried, your voice on the call sounded tensed."

Sae rolled his eyes and faced a different direction "A little. This isn't the first time this bastard is doing something like that. I just couldn't sit and watch him do something like that with you."

"But why would it matter to you huh?"

"Of course, it matters!" He stated and she grew more excited to hear what he had next to say. "I don't want my manager to quit because of him!" He said which brought nothing but disappointment on her. "Ah, I see... So that's why... So lame..."

"Why? Did you expect me to say something like... I like you so, of course, I can't see you feel hurt and blah blah?" He mocked and flicked her forehead "Stop dreaming"

She nudged him and looked at him with an annoyed expression. "If you guys are done, can you untie me?" Blake asked.

"Untie you?! No! Not until the others arrive." She smiled at him.

"Others?! For fuck's sake, don't call anyone here!!"

"No no, your teammates need to see that you lost the bet." She said and the others arrived at the door. "Y/N!" Aria called out and walked in with the others following right behind her.

"Ew, what the fuck" She cringed at the sight of her brother and the others gasped while trying to hold their laughter back while Blake couldn't even use his hands to cover his embarrassed face.

"You fucking bastard!! I knew you were at it again!" Aria shouted and threw a pillow at Blake "That's why I made sure to keep you far from Y/N!"

"He is so disgusting" Luna stated and rolled her eyes at him.

"I know right?" Ana added. "He is never going to improve is he?"

The others presented their views and anger too while Y/N stood at the side listening to them. Sae held her hand and dragged her with him outside.

"It's better for you to take some fresh air."

I hope you enjoyed it <33