Fourteen _ Comeback

Start from the beginning

“Another one of your sisters you’d raped in their sleep?”

Yeah, no shit shock hit me in the face.

“Rina, I …,” I couldn’t get another word out. I was stunned. The fact that I was screwed might contribute as a big fat factor but my virtual drool at her attire proved to be a bigger fatter factor. She was smoking, sizzling, streaming! She had on this red halterneck that probably would make you wanna rip it apart and see the treasure it held and at the same time just leave it there and let your imagination do the work. Yeah, that would do that to you ‘cause that was what it was doing to me.

I gulped. And the sound of her giggling at that almost melted me right there and then.

 “What… what are you doing here?” I didn’t usually stutter but I really had no time to ponder over it when she leaned down and started crawling towards me. And you know the thing about halternecks. The way their shoulder straps dropped down and, oh, you know what I mean.

That moment before she reached me was the longest moment of my life.

Longest moments seemed to fancy me these days but each one kept getting better and better, longer and longer.

“So,” she said, using my shoulders to steady herself while she … pause for effect… got onto my lap and straddle me as I sat there like a statue, “you still speak?”

Not at that moment, I didn’t.

We were too close, my eyes on the same level with her lips as she looked down at me from merely couple inches away. I didn’t know what to do, to keep looking at those inviting lips or meet her eyes. I met her eyes.

“I mean, I don’t blame you for not uttering a word last night since those lips…,”

She said and her hand came to my face, her fingers caressing my cheek. My lips parted on their on accord as I felt her thumb graze over them. I noticed she didn’t keep her nails long and it was a new touch: I loved new touches.

 “… were quite busy sucking…,” her soft thumb slithered in and my mouth having a mind of its own, grasped it in between my teeth, scraping it with me not once breaking eye-contact with her. She let out a melodic chuckle as I (shamelessly) started treating her finger as her tongue with mine, “… my lips, my neck, …” I almost let out a gasp when her wet finger left my mouth and she placed her hand back on my shoulder. My hands were now on her hips but neither of us minded, especially me.

I saw an angelic smile form on her gorgeous face and she tilted her head as she moved down to my eye level. I reveled in her thigh muscles pressing into mine as she pushed down onto me further, “…and then some other stuff.”

Our foreheads pushed against each other and her lips kissed the bridge of my nose while I gasped in suspense. I heard and felt her laugh at this but I really was beside myself with anticipation. But then, she closed the final distance between us, she kissed not my nose, neither my cheeks but my eyes closed and I felt the whole world shut down as she crushed her lips onto mine.