Meeting a Fiery Idol

Start from the beginning

Error landed down onto the ground, as he then looked around and sees which part of the city that he is in, and he puts his hands in his pocket. He sighed, as he looked up and began to walk around the part of the city that he is in. Error looks up and sees that there is a bright sunlight in the horizon before him, as he then spoke out.

"Well, at least today is beautiful."

Error then continues to move, do his business, as he walked onto the sidewalk of the area that he is now on, and passes by a bunch of people, who recognized and recognized him and greeted him very kindly. Error greets back just as kindly, as he continues to move forward inside of the area that he is in. But as Error continues to move forward, and wanders onto the city...unbeknownst to him, there is someone that is watching him from up above.

Mea Kurosaki, the partner of Nemesis, is shown to be present, a cannon made by one of her hairs, as she smiled, looking down at the sight of Error

Mea Kurosaki, the partner of Nemesis, is shown to be present, a cannon made by one of her hairs, as she smiled, looking down at the sight of Error. She looks at the Polothorn of Destruction, and she spoke out.

"My, he looks so cute, and it would be amusing to see him up close. How unfortunate that I'll have to kill him someday. For now...I'll just have to watch over him and see what he does."

She then leapt away, as she decides to go back to Nemesis and report to her about finding where Error is at.

As Error continued to walk much deeper, and continues to look around the city, he then looks and sees Union Academy right in the distance. He looks at his former school and narrowed his eyes, as he felt mad at what he is seeing before his very own eyes, hating the very place that had done nothing more then caused so much suffering and pain. He flared dangerously at the place, as he spoke out.

"No more going to that false heroic academy."

Error then turned around, and walked away to somewhere else.

"That place is nothing more then a disgrace to all heroes, the ones that they made people safe and happy. As far as I am concerned, it does not deserve to exist."

Error felt the wind blow onto his face and scarf. He closed his eyes, as he felt it to the smallest touch, to the greatest push, but does not deter and fall from it. The wind does not make him blow down. The wind bows to him, as he is a force far stronger then the forces of nature. Error shook his head, as he continues to think about what it is that has lead him to become the person that he is now, as he continues to think of all the times that he had been, training with 404, becoming a Polothorn, fighting against Ink who took the Unnameable's Soul and becoming one of the most dangerous entities alive.

As Error turned around, as he was about to see what is before him, all of a sudden, someone crashed into him. Normally, he'd handle it just fine and simply stay still, but that would hurt the person running into him badly, which he does not want to do. So, instead of that, he decided to act like a cushion, as he is thrown off of the ground and landed onto his back, which didn't hurt him in the slightest, as he then sat up, and spoke out.