• coffee kisses •

hey hey heyo!! so. the owl house is officially over and man. what a journey that was. it'll forever hold a place in my heart <3
I remember when the first hunter fanfics started popping up. this was one of the first!!

So,in honor of the show's finale,I will be getting this book to 100 chapters.

And thanks for 273k reads. I could not ask for anything for a number that crazy :]

••••

For a first date, this was going surprisingly well. The guy you were currently on a date with, Hunter, wasn't half bad.

When he had awkwardly asked you out last week, he suggested to meet at a small café where you could sit, drink some coffee, and play board games. Currently, you were beating him in checkers.

"King me." You proudly spoke.

Hunter sighed, but smiled. "I don't have anymore to king you with."

"Then I will king myself." With this statement, you picked up a napkin, carelessly folded it into a shape resembling a crown, and placed it upon your red piece. "Your move~!"

You had all his pieces surrounded, and any move would allow you to win.

Foolishly, he moved his final piece forward. You took it and won.

"Aha! Yes!!" You celebrated, cheering.

Hunter found this absolutely adorable, and blushed at the small scene you made to celebrate winning.

Taking a drink of your coffee, you smiled proudly.

He looked at you, and noticed how the residue from the coffee seemed to shimmer on your lips. Upon noticing this, he flushed red.

"Oh, are you sad you lost, Hunter?" You notice. "I'm sorry for embarrassin—!!!"

In your small apology, Hunter had unknowingly moved himself forward, and found himself cupping your cheek. He leaned in, and gently kissed you. Not a second later, he broke the kiss, still as red as a tomato, and said; "You are so cute."

Now both of you are blushing messes.

The date was a success!