★ zombie! reader ★

IM DOING A SPREE OF REQUESTS SO IF YOU REQUESTED SOMETHING THERES A GOOD CHANCE IM DOING IT TODAY
THE ONLY ONES IM NOT DOING ARE ONES IM NOT SURE HOW TO WRITE

THIS WAS A REQUEST.
--

~ Zombies weren't supposed to exist, yet here you were

~ Belos had decided to figure out how to reanimate witches, and chose some young ones, 11-17, to give them their lives back as they had died too soon.

~ However, it didn't go as planned.

~ you had died a day before the experiment began, but the effects of decay had already settled in.

~ You could not see, for your eyes had been plucked out by birds. You could speak minimal words, your brain on the brink of collapse. No magic. But, you could feel things.

~ Being one of the lucky few who got to see the golden guard on a daily basis, and having a crush on him even before you died, made you quite pleased.

~ Hunter had sewn patches on places where your skin was rotten and basically did surgery on you so you weren't rotting.

~ After that, he'd begun training you and the others he'd been assigned to, so Belos could have an undead army.

~ You were stubborn though, and refused. Before death, you were heavily against Belos, and now as a dead person,you still were.

~ "Zombie, run." He'd angrily point at you. You'd smile and yell back. "Nuh uh"

~ This continued for weeks

~ one day, as you were leaving, he cornered you and lectured you

~ when he was done, you pointed at yourself, then made a heart symbol with your hands, and then pointed at him before taking off

~ hunter figured out pretty quick that you were saying "I love you"