'Do they want my friends to die of heart attack!?'

"WHATTTTT???" everyone yelled in chorus.

"Yes, Ezra and Ethan are my triplets." I confirmed glaring at my brothers.

My brothers just laughed at my attempt to glare.

"Aww! You look so cute glaring at us like that sunshine." Ethan cooed.

'What is he-?? A bird??'

"Now, coming to the point, we came here to meet you all, and to warn you too." Xander started speaking again.

"Warn??" James asked curiously.

"Yes, you hurt her in any way, and it won't be good for you. Understood??" Xander threatened in a low tone.

"Xander!!" I reprimanded.

"What?? He is right Eve. It is our job as your brothers to make sure no one hurts you. We know that your friends are good, but it doesn't mean we won't warn them of the consequences of hurting you." Ezra defended.

"We understand Eve, and it's ok. They are just being protective of you. And just to be clear, she is our friend, so we will never hurt her." Ryan stated with a smile making everyone nod at him and me smile at him.

"Good. Now, another thing. This is for all you boys. Stay away from her. If you try anything with her...." Xavier left the threat hanging.

"OMG! Guys stop please." I said completely embarrassed.

"I already told you that they are all dating for god's sake." I threw my hands in the air frustrated.

"Hey, we are just making sure." Ethan raised his hands in surrender.

"You don't have to worry about that either. Eve is right. We are all dating, so nothing like that will be happening." Carter ensured holding his laughter.

"Alright, we are leaving now. Meet us in the parking area near our car after school sunshine." Ezra said looking at me.

I merely nodded and they left kissing my forehead and hugging me.

Turning my head towards my friends, I said embarrassed, "I am so sorry for everything that happened right now guys."

"Hey hey, we told you Eve. It's ok. We understand. Stop saying sorry." Sophia said softly earning a smile from me.

"It was all just a very big shock for us. I mean I never expected the Romanos to behave so gently with a girl. I never thought I'll see that day to be honest." Emma gushed.

"Now, that the highly unexpected is over, let's talk about the upcoming party." Hunter diverted the topic.

"What party??" Ryan furrowed his eyebrows.

And just like that, the whole lunch went with some talks here and there.

After completing all my lessons for the day and bidding goodbye to my friends, I made my way towards the parking area.

There, I stood beside the car in which we came. Taking out my phone, I spent some time scrolling on some sites trying to pass the time till my brothers came as they were still not here.

After some more minutes, they finally arrived and we all settled in the car going back home.

"So, how was you day sorella?" Matteo questioned.

"Sorella??" I furrowed my brows in confusion.

'What did he just call me??' I wondered.

'I have no idea..' my inner voice replied.

'I never asked you Linda. It was a question I asked myself.' I retorted.