After a while, the boy finally spoke up.

"That was really brave of you."

Bomi snorted a little and finally looked at the boy. "You think so?"

"I know so."

Sunghoon continued to follow Bomi until they reached a convenience store.

"Sorry about that. I know we had a reservation you were excited to eat there."

Sunghoon frowned and grabbed Bomi's hand. "Why would you ever feel the need to apologise for something like that? Food is just food, don't even think about it."

Bomi's eyes slightly widened and her heart beat a little faster. The girl thought something was wrong with her. Seriously, it was just yesterday that she had seen Sunghoon drinking water. Water, out of all things.

And that had caused her to get so flustered by the man's beauty that she couldn't make eye contact until Sunghoon asked her what was wrong.

"Whatever. You can pick something out and I'll pay. I'm not hungry anymore."

Sunghoon shook his head. "Wait out here, I need to buy some boy stuff."

He left a confused girl standing outside the convenience store, only to re-emmerge 10 minutes later with two seperate bags filled with mystery content.

The duo continued their journey to the company seeing that their break time was almost over.

"Hey, I have a weird question. If you were a pirate, what shoulder would you want your parrot to be on?" Sunghoon asked, attempting to make conversation.

"What do you mean?"

Sunghoon frustratedly put on a show and shook his head. "I mean, would you want your parrot to be on this shoulder?" He put his hand on Bomi's right side "or this one?" He slung his arm around Bomi's left side, resting his arm there and pulling the girl close.

Flustered, the girl awkwardly coughed. She hadn't expected to be attacked like this today.

"That's what I call W rizz." Sunghoon bent down a little to match Bomi's height and whispered in her ear.

Gosh, the girl would have to do something about Sunghoons internet access. Since he had met his new friends, Sunghoon would not stop learning about new flirting tactics and then trying them out on Bomi.

"Shut up. We're here already." Bomi stumbled into the elevator. "I'm going to level 10."

"I'll get off at level 8."

The two pressed the buttons and stood in silence, Bomi's cheeks still warm from the earlier encounter and Sunghoon internally smiling at his achievement.

The elevator dinged, signalling that they had reached level 8.

Before getting off, Sunghoon grabbed Bomi's hands and placed one plastic bag in it. Bomi caught a glimpse of an assortment of foods and her favourite mango drink, as well as chocolates and lollies.

"Take care of your body, you should eat lunch." Was all he said before he raced off the elevator, probably too embarassed at the fact that he had shown care to the girl.

Nevertheless, Bomi was greatful.

                                                                        Bomi                                   Thankyou for the food, you're the best!<3

Sunghoon🐧👹💗
Better than that Taehyun guy??

                                                                        Bomi
                                                  Who's Taehyun??

Sunghoon laughed loudly to himself, causing his members to whip their heads in concern.

"What was that? Did he laugh?"

"C-call the medic! Something's wrong!"

"Ohmygod are you feeling well? When was the last time you ate?"

Sunghoon turned off his phone and dismissed the members concerns.

"I'm fine guys. Great actually. I just mentioned Taehyun and she asked me who he is."

Everyone looked at him dumbly.

Jake spoke up. "I'm the fastest runner here. I'll get the medic myself."

"Shut up, I'm the fastest, I'll get the medic." Niki pushed him aside. "Wait here Sunghoon, we'll help you!"