Royal Childhood Friend

Začít od začátku

But Chaos dodged them, and even worse, Chaos decided to change the playing field.

Chaos suddenly enlarged the wings, and used it to attack the ship, slicing at some of the parts of the ship, before blasting at it with a large ball of fire, before Ikaros decided to change the approach, and go inside it

But Error decided that he cannot wait anymore longer. He needs to stop this. Righteous flies forward, faster then Ikaros' Ship, and before Chaos knew it, she was punched in the cheek by Error's right hand and is sent flying away, as Error spoke out.

"I think that is enough of that, kid."

This made Chaos look down and see Error, and she then spoke out.

"Oh~! Another playmate for me to have!! And you look so much like Gradient!"

Error spoke out.

"Because I created him with someone else. I'm his father, kid."

Chaos smiled sinisterly, as she spoke out.

"Well, no matter. Because with you out of my way...Gradient will belong to me!"

Chaos then made her wings larger, but this time, Error is not gonna let her attack first, as he then spoke out.

"I don't think so."

Error puts his hands on his cheeks, as he summoned Error Blasters, and wrapped the strings around Chaos, before he then spoke out.

"Here we go."

Error snapped his fingers and the Error Blasters fired, with the red blasts firing fast towards Chaos. And before Chaos knew it, the blasts made contact with the wings on her back, and suddenly detonated out of complete nowhere. The entire sky became filled with rapid explosions of any kind, as Chaos got hit by the force of all of the blasts that had fired. This caught Gradient by surprise, as he spoke out.

"Woah, Dad is now going all out on her"

Ikaros made Hephaestus disappear, as she and the other Angeloids watched from above, and see the many explosions in the sky, almost in a way similar to carpet bombing. When the smoke cleared, Error looks, as he looks and sees Chaos hurt from the attack, and this time, Chaos looked at Error, and seemed to be a little bit unnerved at him for some reason. But she smiled, as she spoke out.