Chapter Twenty - Quite before the storm

Phayu read his text and smiled.  He was sitting on the sofa with Rain watching TV.  "We are having dinner by ourselves today" He told Rain.

"But Sky and I are starting our next module and we wanted to get ahead" Rain sat up "We were going to study together after dinner"

Phayu looked at Rain with a smile, "Ummmm, I think for the next couple or days or so, you shouldn't  be planning on seeing Sky".  Rain tilted his head, "What do you mean?" 

"It seems like Sky's heat has started" Phayu explained, Rain frowned, "That's not right, his heat is due just before mine.  Its early"

Phayu interest was engaged when he heard that about Rain's heat, "What date?" He asked innocently, "Well mine is due in 3 weeks, so his is due in two" Rain reviled.   Phayu smiled, "Oh" was all he said.  Rain was still clueless to Phayu smile, "Why are you smiling?" he asked

"No, reason" He said as he picked up his phone, "Shall we be lazy and get a take out?" he asked.  Rain smiled, "Fired chicken and Rice" he demanded as he poked his head round so he could see what Phayu was ordering.  Phayu took the opportunity to kiss the top of his head.  

Sky woke up to feel Pai touching his face, he turned to look at him, he was shocked to see that his eyes were still grey.  He smiled at Sky and brought his mouth down again.  Sky could not help but respond to him.  Sky could feel his own heat matching Pai rut.   Sky's last thought was as Pai kissed down his neck was that, Rain was right - this feeling is unexplainable.  

Much later Sky was in the shower, he looked down at this body and tried to count how many marks Pai had left on him.  His heat was calming down but Pai rut was still going strong.  It had been three days and they had not left the bedroom.  He heard a noise behind him and he saw that Pai was looking at him with those eyes again.  

"Your kidding me" Sky said, his eyes where opened wide, Pai just smiled and grabbed Sky, "I can't get enough of you" He whispered into Sky's ear and then he bit his ear.  Once again passion took over. Pai lifted Sky up and took him there and then.  Sky threw his head back, he loved it when Pai dominated him.  He scratched his back and this time when they cum, both their heat and rut was broken.  

They finished their shower and Pai made a little cozy nest on the sofa, while he stripped the bed and remade it.  Once he did that, he ran back to Sky, so he could snuggle up to him on the sofa.  "This is so nice" Pai murmured to Sky, as he had pulled him closer.  "Hummm" Sky sleepily agreed.  Pai wrapped his arms around him to bring him even closer.  He looked down at Sky's shoulder and saw his mark, he smiled to himself as he absently touched his own mark.  Sky was his, and that thought alone filled him with possessiveness. 

He could not get enough of Sky, Pai believed in love at first sight, and the moment their eyes met, he fell in love.  He loved that Sky ran and did not roll over.  Toe to toe, head to head, Sky had challenged every part of him.  Sky was so intelligent but he wanted to use that intelligent to help people by studying to be a Doctor.  Pai knew that he would move heaven and earth to make sure Sky achieve his dream.  Sky was his and he would protect him, no matter what. 

"Sky?" Pai asked, "Hummm?" Sky responded, his eyes were closed. Pai lent forward and whispered. "Be my boyfriend?".  Sky's eyes flew open, "Your asking me to be your boyfriend?" he asked in surprise, "Well yes" Pai looked back at him with calm eyes.  

"But we are now marked, so that kind means that we are together" Sky said looking confused, Pai rubbed his head, "My love, I know we have marked each other, but that I believe that is for a wolves, for us, I believe that I still need your permission to be by your side".  Sky listened to his words, and he knew at that moment he was in love with Pai, for exactly this reason.