◦•●◉✿25✿◉●•◦

There WILL be typos, i don't usually go back and edit chapters. If you see a mistake. No you didn't. 

I walked into the kitchen to see jin chasing chisoo. Her little wings caring her around the kitchen. 

Jin: Gotcha!!

She squealed as he held her in his arms tickling her. 

Jin's face was red. I'm sure he had been chasing her for a while. 

I went to speak but stopped when a tiny hand slipped into mine. Looking down i found my son looking up at me. YoungJi

When jin told me he wanted to start a family i prepared myself for a child. But what we were both shock when three months into my pregnancy we were told we're having twins... jin was so happy...

i was just shocked. 

We let jimin name our baby girl and Jk name our boy. They are adorable and often give jin a hard time. YoungJi is very soft spoken but has a fierce personality. Chisoo is.... well a diva and often fights with Jin on whose more attractive. 

Me: well good morning to you guys..... it's always something we you both. 

Jin smiled brightly when he saw us and walked over hugging me before messing with YoungJi's hair. he turned around to sit at the island and youngji flew over sitting next to Chisoo who opened her arms and wrapped them around him.

they were lovely to each other and had a amazing bond sense the day they were born.

Chisoo: Good morning mom!

Me: Hi baby... why are you and your dad up running around the house again 

Chisoo: well.... he kept saying he was worldwide handsome.... But I'm the best looking person to bless this world. so i told him he was wrong and he got upset and tickled me.

Jin scuffed rolling his eyes

Jin: remind me to stop letting yoongi babysit them 

Youngji: Uncle yoongi is the best 

he mumbled half sleep still. 

I laughed walking around the kitchen getting things together for breakfast. 

Me: Honey tonight is supposed to be  our weekend alone.. I guess i can ask jungkook to babysit them. 

Jin: Oh lord no!

Chisoo: UNCLE KOOKIE!!! YEAHH

Me: Okay guys after breakfast get ready for the day and pack a bag. 

both kids nodded and digging into their food the minute i sat the plates down.... 

Me: Okay honey... it's your turn to drop them off 

Jin: Oh no.... no no no... if it was yoongi i'd have no problem but every time i take them to Jk he hustles me for money.. saying that he doesn't babysit for free..

I laughed

Me: what!? he never does that to me? I've never once paid him to watch them

Jin: He only does it to annoy me when im the one dropping them off 

Me: Aww he loves you so much

Jin: Oh kiss my ass

I threw my head back laughing and Chisoo shook her head