If Hasebe's costume and made you flush, Mami's had you hot and bothered

If Hasebe's costume and made you flush, Mami's had you hot and bothered. The blonde had gone with something simpler but as equally sexy to represent her chosen creature, the mummy. Her slender body was wrapped tightly in bandages, and only bandages as far as you could tell. The white gauze coiled around her slim waist, juicy thighs, and modest bust, several gaps in the fabric revealing tantalizing hints of her smooth blemish free skin underneath.

 The white gauze coiled around her slim waist, juicy thighs, and modest bust, several gaps in the fabric revealing tantalizing hints of her smooth blemish free skin underneath

The two minxes smirked as they watched your brain shoot circuit, leaving you sputtering and staring at them with an atomic red blush. They too looked you up and down in appreciation, cause while your costume wasn't sexy like theirs the two girls flushed pink seeing how adorable and cute you looked in your werewolf costume. In particular the way your bright red face and wolf ears left you looking more like a puppy than a feared wolf girl as you stuttered out a greeting.

Y/n: H, h, hey girls your costumes look great!

You gave them a shaking thumbs up and tried very hard to not stare at the hints of exposed thigh and or how tightly there outfits hugged their bosoms, but you proved weak willed. The girls giggled as you gawked at them, smirking teasingly as they stalked up to you with swaying hips and pecked you on the cheek. Your knees nearly gave out as their soft lips pressed warmly against your cheeks, Hasebe's finger trailing teasingly down your chest while Mami hugged your arm tight against her chest didn't help.

Mami: Heeeey Y/n. See something you like?

They chuckled as you nodded enthusiastically, giving them a goofy grin you wiggled your hips to get your costumes fake tail wagging.

Y/n: Y/n likey very much, very very much.

Hasebe: *giggle* down there girl

She pet you on the head playfully, giggling as Mami joined in on the head pats while you basked in the affection. But an abrupt and obviously fake coughing got your attentions, the three of you blushing in embarrassment realizing Piers was still in the room. Your big brother was casually leaning against the door with his guitar case slung over his shoulder.

Piers: We'll I'm gonna head on out, me and my mates got a gig down town. You girls good or do you need a ride, cause I can make a stop on the if you need?