Chapter 6: Not Breaking, but Still Entering

Начните с самого начала

Kyoko: Kick the door in!

Hitoshi: Whoa there, hang on. That may not be necessary.

Your riffling through the bag was paused as some blond guy tried to get between Misako's raising foot and the door. His hands were up placatingly as he tried to make calming motions. Briefly you wondered who he was, something familiar nipping at your memory as he stood there.

There break in attempt interrupted, your two friends / crushes turned to look at the new guy. Their frustration quickly gone as they looked him over, Misako planting her hands on her hips as she looked at him unimpressed, Kyoko grinning a wide cute smile that got you blushing as she replied to his attempts to defuse the situation

 Their frustration quickly gone as they looked him over, Misako planting her hands on her hips as she looked at him unimpressed, Kyoko grinning a wide cute smile that got you blushing as she replied to his attempts to defuse the situation

Kyoko: Yeah but it's fun.

Misako: Your names Hitoshi right?

Hitoshi: You remembered me?

As the guy sheepishly laughed and rubbed his head your mind snapped in realization that you had met him earlier. When he had told you that the mall was locke— Oh yeah. Shit!

Misako: I took your lunch money once!

Hitoshi: Yeah, hehe. .  Water under the bridge.

She and Kyoko giggled as they remembered something you weren't there for, your face reddening as the sound of their soft laughter filled your stomach with butterflies. Still you shook yourself away from gushing over your cute friends to focus. You threw your arm around Kyoko's shoulder and joined in the laughter, everyone's eyes turning to you as your perfect fake laugh totally blended right in as face saving mode initialized.

Y/n: Yep we totally remembered you! Totes remembered about meeting Hitori.

Hitoshi: Hitoshi

Y/n: Yep! Honestly what did you expect us to forget you existed the moment we stopped looking at you. Don't be silly Hikoshi.

Hitoshi: No, but now I am.

Y/n: Don't be ridiculous

He gave you the side eye before turning back to Misako, ignoring you completely. Silently you pumped your arm in success at another perfect execution of face saving mode.