Chapter 4: Y/n Makes a Bet

Começar do início

Cashier: Can I take your order ma'am.

Immediately straightening up you thought carefully.

Y/n: Oh yes, I'd like a bottle of milk, a dozen mixed donut holes, half strawberry half chocolate. With that I'll take that Reese's peanut butter donut, that Oreo with cream, and what's that?

You pointed at a chocolate donut with bright red frosting, a small puncture inside dripping some weird red jelly. The cashier glanced at it before turning back to you.

Cashier: New product just came out this week, called the Devil's dong.

Y/n: Why the heck is it called that?

Cashier: it's a devils food cake based donut filled with a jalapeño jelly.

Y/n: Who would make that kind of donut and who would order it. Put it in the bag but please explain.

The cashier gave you look you couldn't quite place, honestly you thought it was a reasonable question. He got your order packaged up into a bag and You gave him the ten dollars price and happily sat your self at a window adjacent table. Unwrapping your breakfast You arranged it all before you with glee. Was it overboard? Yes! Did you care? No! It wasn't often you or Piers had the money to treat yourself to stuff like this, so if your gonna do it your gonna over do it.

Plopping several donut holes into your mouth, you moaned in pleasure as the sweet delicious flavors hit you at once. Strawberry and chocolate glaze melting on your tongue as you chewed the fluffy pastry, popping several more in your mouth as You shivered in delight. Your thighs rubbed together as you eagerly bit into the Reese's donut, rabidly biting into it with reckless glee until it was gone. The peanut butter frosting and Reese's candy swelling with nutty flavor as it slid down your throat.

Breaking off half the Oreo donut you consumed voraciously, the cookie and crepe flavoring perfectly contrasting the peanut butter flavor of the reese's donut. The two mixing together as you chewed and popped the lid off your bottle of milk, washing down the delightful treats. After a bit you completely consumed the last of the two donuts, leaving only a couple donut holes and the devils dong left.

Y/n: That was good, now guess your the only one left aren't you devils dong.

Picking up the chocolate and red donut you eyes it warily knowing that the cashier called it hot, so gingerly yo unit the end of it and were surprised by the rich devils food cake that was complimented surprisingly well by the jalapeño jelly. Not immediately noticing anything to bad you began eating it joyfully, taking bite after bite as you enjoyed the unique blend of chocolate and jalapeño. Not the best, but surprisingly well done for such clashing flavors. Within a minute the thing was gone, and as you began reaching for another donut hole it hit.

Y/n: *cough* IT BURNS! *cough*

You grabbed your milk bottle and chugged it, downing gulp after gulp of cold milk in an attempt to quell the feeling of your mouth melting in Hellish heat. The heat had just kicked in and it hurt, it was a there was a fire in your mouth that was licking the roof of your mouth. Milk dribbled down your chin as you slammed the empty milk jug down, eyes watery as you groaned in pain, the milk helped lessen the heat but it was still there if only manageable now.

Cashier: Told you it was spicy.

You glared at him while you wiped your eyes and chin off with a napkin. Getting up you shoved the last handful of donut holes in your mouth and left the shop, walking slowly back towards the mall as you chewed the last of your breakfast. You passed many pedestrians on your walk, briefly you saw some of the cheerleaders and schoolgirls from the highschool walking and talking on the other side of the street, glaring at you as you passed them by. You just flipped those focused the finger before carrying on your marry way.