============================

"Lord Potter: 'My friends and family have stood behind me during the battle that threatened Hogwarts. I believe it is time to reveal one of my greatest secrets, one that I inherited from Godric Gryffindor himself. I'm not a wizard. Yes, I'm capable of magic, but I am a Wild Mage. A Mage is a term used for both male and female magical users like myself. We have titles such as witch, wizard, Sorceress, and Warlock. A woman who is the pentacle of her field can not be a Warlock, nor may a man be a Sorceress. However, a Mage is different. We are overall known as Battle Mages because while there are subsets and classes of Mages, we are all Battle Mages. Being a Wild Mage, I was born similar to an animagus, only without the training. I was born both animal and man, now this is not to say that I wasn't trained. Professor Minerva McGonagall, being my technical grandmother, assisted me in being able to shift between my two forms during my childhood. I am known to be emotional and headstrong with a large temper, something neither of my parents had.'

Kimmble: 'While we're undergoing this interview, Lord Potter, is there anything you wish to announce?'

Lord Potter: 'There is, however, I can only hope this reaches them. I was raised at the center of a war, threatened by a madman who thought he could control our world. He was nearly successful until he made the greatest mistake of coming after my family. I would like to speak to those who wish to see harm to myself and those close to me. I issue this single warning to you. You know who I am, what I am. Step out of the shadows and show your face. If you wish harm upon Clan Potter then gather your men, we will wage war and rain fire down. By blade and magic, my Knights stand with me.'

Kimmble: 'Yes, well. Lady Potter, would you like to comment?"

Lady Potter: 'My husband has not had an easy life, certainly not with Tom Riddle haunting him. I do agree with him though, I know that our Knights, our family, will stand in our defense as we will theirs.'

Kimmble: 'Forgive my ignorance, you both say the word 'Knight' as if it is a title. May I enquire about such?'

Lady Potter: 'The title of 'Knight Mage' is used to refer to someone(s) who are not Battle Mages that are trained under Battle Mages. Currently, only ten people hold the title of 'Knight Mage' today, our closest friends and family.'

Kimmble: 'That's very interesting. Did you not train under your husband?'

Lady Potter: 'Not so much under him as with him. It was the summer of last year that our Knights have begun to train with him as well. Because of my pregnancy, I had to pause my training, but I don't hold the title of Knight. Our family has a running joke about how we are the 'King and Queen' while they are our 'Knights', something which is commonly laughed about even though it holds more truth than what we originally thought.'

Kimmble: 'Would you mind commenting and elaborating on how that might be so?'

Lady Potter: 'Well, Hadrian is my soul mate. Now, I use this term in the literal sense. When we went on our first date our Family Magicks joined together, something that we didn't understand until later. We fell in love within a month and continue to fall harder each day. I remember our first Yule, we underwent an ancient Greengrass mind art, as is traditional for the Lord and Lady of my family. This art joined our minds together, not unlike our Magick. We didn't realize that we were soul mates until our honeymoon, where we came to the discovery of being soul-bound.'

Lord Potter: 'Soul mates are kindred spirits. They can be your sibling, best friend, or lover. Being bound together with the soul of another is different. Your souls are tied together for eternity, reincarnating at the whims of Ladys Fate and Magic, and Lord Death. Each reincarnation will always find the other, for they are their other half. They might not always fall in love as we have, but we are the reincarnations of an ancient King and Queen who are bound together to always find the other.'