Bonus Content for Vol. 1

Any concept art, miscellaneous info, &/or extra bits will be tacked on here.

Each character has a relating musical piece to their tone and general character arcs. *This list will be added to as character(s) come and go.

Dual;Sol's overall tonal track in mind when writing: Crazy - Seal.

Vol 1 Characters:

John Smith: Bones - Imagine Dragons

'Briefcase Teen': Spirit Love - Slash (feat. Myles Kennedy and The Conspirators)

'Amazonian': G.P. - Yutaka Yamada

Rayst Nahas: Lazarus - David Bowie

Detective Timothy Zane: Late Goodbye (Unplugged) - Poets of the Fall

Captain Frank Sanders: I Will Dare - The Replacements

Detective May Summers: The First Feeling - Toshiyuki Omori

Siv Sæther: Tom's Diner - DNA (feat. Suzanna Vega)

Arturo Riou: Lust for Life - Poets of the Fall

Cormac Konstantine: Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5

Roy Fujiwara: C'mon C'mon - The Von Bondies

Theo, Mancini, etc. will be added later.

—Behind the Scenes: Extra Tidbits—

In the process of making (or producing) short 4-7 page vignette comics mimicking the original medium this duology was meant to be told in. These will be mundane, slice-of-life bits that don't flow well, or at all, with the ongoing plot within written form. Thus, any vignette will NOT be plot-important in any regard at any point. Just neat looks into random character's daily lives, around the time periods the specific LN is taking place within.

An official front cover for 'Dual;Sol' is being looked at (whenever I can find an environmental/cityscape artist for it). The official cover will disclose clearly that 'Dual;Sol' is part of the 'Aevum Duology'.

While I do have pretty rough sketch concepts for some characters, they are filled w/ spoiler-y imagery and info. So, those, unfortunately, won't be posted up like originally intended.
*'Amazonian' probably the most put together, visually— followed by Cormac, another character, & Theo.

'Dual;Sol'—and, to a lesser degree, the 'Aevum Duology'—is my attempt in tackling one of two genres that I dislike, or really bore me, the most: Superhero/Super-human stories.

In a challenge to myself, I decided to go out and try to make something that would interest me in a genre that would disinterest me immediately. Starting things on the wrong foot already, huh? Hahah!

Thus, this is the result. Idk how long 'Dual;Sol' will run in this format, but a lot of it is planned out from the get-go. Yet, the difficulty—as with any creative pursuit—is in the execution of it— behind the scenes and in front.

Probably doesn't help I keep on trying experimental story techniques throughout either. Hahah!

Constructive critiques will always be welcome and I hope you all enjoy the process. Have fun!