17 II Surprise~~

Chapter- 17

A/n POV

The two couples have been dating for almost a month and had told their parents about it but the boys had never talked to Y/n's as well as Ridhima's parents. Soon It was Y/n's birthday and Sunghoon wanted to plan something special for her. Well he wanted it to be really special, so let me show u what he did.

Flashback

A/n POV

Sunghoon was working in his office when Y/n came in and said "Hoonie I am bored"

"Aww is my princess bored" -S

*Y/n nodded cutely*

"Ok then come here" -S

*Y/n ran over to Sunghoon sat on his lap and clinged on to him like a Koala. Sunghoon nuzzled his face in her neck and said "My princess' birthday is coming up" Y/n replied giggling "Yup, so what are you planning" Sunghoon froze in place.

Sunghoon POV

OH.SHIT I completely forgot but it's okay . Her birthday has to be very special so I would have to talk to Jay and Ridhima , for now let's remain calm "Why should I tell you huh" Y/n replied "Oh come on" Sunghoon said smirking "You know a surprise always stays a surprise"

A/n POV

Y/n became irritated and left, Sunghoon sighed and ran to Jay. Bursting into his room without permission and said "Jay did you know it is Y/n's birthday in almost a month. Jay gasped and said "Well now that you told me I know"

"Well we need to think of a plan RIGHT NOW" -S

"Yeah ok so ummm what should we do" -J

"Hmmm....maybe we can hold a big party" -J

"I don't think Y/n will be pleased with the idea" -S

"Yeah, she is introverted. So we can do something special yet simple" -J

"Hmmmmmm.......Idea we can call their parents here. It has been a while now that the girls haven't seen them" -S

"You are a GENIUS. But how do we contact them, we haven't talked to them yet ." -J

"We can take help from Ridhima" -S

"Great idea, let me call her" -J

*Jay called her and told her to come in his room*

"Hi ja- oh sunghoon what are you doing here" -R

"We need to discuss something with you" -S

*Sunghoon said and both of the boys told Ridhima everything about their plan and how they have to contact the parents*

"That's a pretty great Idea, I will also get to meet my parents" said Ridhima excitedly.

Time Skip (4 days later)

A/n POV

Ridhima had called the parents and told them the plan. They were more than happy to come. Today was the day they were arriving. The parents had no idea of how successful both the parteners of the girls were. They had arrived to the hotel as they could not stay in the mansion (as y/n would find out).

Ridhima POV

Both the boys were hella nervous and told me they would come after Uncle, aunty and mamma were settled. I said ok and went to the airport to pick them up. After I reached the airport I greeted them and took them to the hotel. Well they brought some extra guests.....who were the extra guests and what would happen when the boys meet the parents ???

---------------------

Author's note - heyyy guys sorry again for uploading late. The thing is It was recently my birthday and I haven't been feeling that well. Hope you guys understand.