15 II Ex wife

A/n POV

It had been 1 week since Y/n and Sunghoon had been dating and the contract had been cancelled. Ridhima and Jay were out on a 'date' as Jay wanted to confess. Ari was with her great grandfather and all the maids were given a leave as Sunghoon and Y/n wanted to be alone. Sunghoon told Y/n that after finishing a bit of work they will watch a movie cause Y/n got her periods. So Y/n was rolled into a delicate ball laying down on their bed crying because how badly it was paining. Suddenly the doorbell rung.

Y/n POV

Who would it be here right now. Ughhh I would have to get up. I got up somehow and went down to open the door. When I opened the door An unknown woman who looked around my age said in an arogant manner.

A/n POV

" Is this the Park recidence" -?

"Yeah how may I help you" - Y

"Just let me in already"-?

"Umm may I ask who are you and why are you here" -Y

"Don't you know me? My HUSBAND lives here the one and only PARK SUNGHOON" she shouted at Y/n "Are you Jays girlfriend or something"

"N-no" -Y

" You might be a new maid or something. Just get a side" -Ex

"I-i c-cant and I am not a maid I am PARK SUNGHOON's girlfriend" Y/n said standing up for herself for the first time.

"Uh you slut how are you seducing him" -Ex

"If I am a slut then you are worse, you cheated on him and left him with the child" Y/n said putting all of her strength into her words. Her cramps were getting worse by the second.

"The nerves you have bitch" she said and slapped Y/n so hard that she fell down.

Meanwhile Sunghoon POV

I was working thinking about how Y/n was so I went to the shared bedroom finishing my work. But when I heard shouting I immediately rushed towards the door and saw Y/n on the ground and YOUNG-SEO infront of her.

A/n POV

Young seo saw Sunghoon and rushed towards him and hugged him saying "This slut is just acting, she is a piece of shit you know you are married to me"

"Get the fuck off of me" he pushed Young-seo and ran to Y/n cause he knew she was hurt and she would've slipped into her little space. He went to her and said "Baby you go upstairs daddy will deal with this and come to you, Ok" "Yetch daddy" she said weakly and walked away. Sunghoon knew she was in pain' and had to get this over with quick.

"You cannot do this Sunghoon" - ex

"I can and I will" - S

"Don't you see she is just using you for money, she is a fxcking slut and a bitch" - Ex

This time Sunghoon was the one who slapped her and said

"How dare you hit a woman" -ex

"Aww man I didn't wanna get my hands dirty but I had to, trust me I am a clean person so I have to go wash my hands. KINDLY leave" -S

"Sunghoon *she clinged onto his arm* I am your wife, the mother of your child. You can't do this to me or I will press charges" -Ex

"You know what Young-seo press the fucking charges I don't care I can sue you in less than a second and one last thing GET THE FUCK OUTA HERE OR I WONT HESITATE TO CALL THE SECURITY. DARE TO COME BACK AGAIN YOU'LL SEE THE WORST OF ME. "
With that he pushed Young-seo out the door and rushed up to Y/n.

"Your back daddy" she said in tears -Y

"Yes princess" he said "Is it paining that bad"

"Yetch" she said

"Well *he said laying down on the bed * come here"

Y/n smiled at the gesture and happily laid down in his arms.

He said "Are you craving anything or do you need anything"

She replied "mm-hmm Dark chocolate, a hot water bottle and hot chocolate pls"

"Yes ma'am"