9 II WHAT !

Chapter - 9

Sunghoon POV

What . In . The . Fricking . Hell . I was very confused by her actions she was constantly whining like a baby. She suddenly said disturbing my thoughts "Nwo Daddy is not even gonna cuddle with Y/n" What?, She started crying and saying I hate her. I went on Google and searched about the symptoms and found out she might be having Little Space Syndrome after reading an article all about it I agreed. "Ok fine I am gonna do that princess now lie down will you" where did that nickname even come from. When she laid down I wrapped my arms around her waist and my other hand was on the back of her head caressing it. She fitted perfectly in my arms with that petite body of hers. After a while she said "iiiccceeee cccreeeeaaammmmm I want Ice cream" "Ok princess" with that said I stood up went to the mini fridge inside our room and took a chocolate ice cream out. I went to the bed and saw her sitting on the bed like an obedient child I smiled widely looking at her and gave her the ice cream "Yaaayyyyyy ICE CREAM I am gonna have ice cream, ice cream, ice cream" and this trust me went on forever while she ate it like a child I ruffled her hair admiring how cute she looked. After finishing it, she went to the bathroom clean herself, came and jumped into my arms again and hugged me tight. I laughed at her clingy behaviour silently not believing this was the Y/n I met around 5 days ago. After a while when we were cuddling and I was on my phone Y/n suddenly said "Daddy has to give me a good night kishy" Wait What. I couldn't help stuttering along the situation "w-what a k-kiss" She replied "Yetch a kishy" and started her whining again "O-ok" I said as I kissed her forehead and was about to turn when she hugged me tight and said while pointing to her lips "Nwo heereee" she whined. I looked at her in shock. "Are you sure" I said hoping denial "mmm hmmm" she said.

A/n POV

Sunghoon was in utter shock by what the latter had just said he looked at her with confusion in his eyes. He would lie if he said he didn't wanted to kiss her oh so beautiful lips of. Suddenly Y/n pulled his collar and his face ended up inches away from hers. Y/n was being so bold. Sunghoon being so close to Y/n couldn't resist his temptations and said "Forgot who is the top darling" with he pulled her into his lap and smashed his lips onto hers and it didn't even took a second before Y/n responded. Which resulted them both to melt in each other's touch . After a good 5 minutes they pulled away breathing heavily, but this wasn't enough for Y/n as she attatched her lips once again with Sunghoon's. Sunghoon bit her bottom lip for entrance as Y/n choked on  a moan. Sunghoon placed his hand on Y/n's nape pulling her closer. Sunghoon's lips ghosted Y/B's neck placing feathery kisses on her neck as he nibbled on her skin. Y/n moved on Sunghoon's lap to make herself comfortable but Sunghoon groaned "Fuck princess stop moving, or else I might do something you won't like". Sunghoon controlled his desire for more as he couldn't use Y/n like this. So after the 'MAKE OUT SESSION' Sunghoon cradled Y/n in his arms gently putting her to sleep.

What do you think about what happened the day after??

Sorry for the late updates and by the way the next episode is going to also be about Ridhima and Jay so stay tuned!!!