3 II A deal

Chapter-3

The Next Day

Y/n POV

I was getting ready to meet secretary Park today he told me to meet him at 'xxx café'. I am going to take Ridhima with me as she has an off from work today. I wore a pretty simple outfit while Ridhima wore an outfit that fitted her style more.

(y/n outfit)

(Ridhima's outfit)

(Ridhima's outfit)

In The Meeting

Y/n POV

"Hello Ms Y/n my name is Park Jay and I am the second son of the Parks" he said with a warm tone in his voice and with that I replied in a cold manner "Hello Mr Park" ."Who is the young lady with you" He asked "She is my very best friend Kim Ridhima" I replied. I looked at her and saw her staring at Jay in a fond manner. Jay then asked me about my condition on my phone call earlier, I said with a smirk on my face "Oh! How can I forget, the condition is that if I am moving in I, cannot leave my best friend behind. So, in a short manner If I move in then she moves in too" He looked at me in a shocked manner he then said "Fine we will let her move in" "And one more thing...I would like to have a private meeting with the father and the little girl" I said. "Yes we will arrange that tomorrow"

The conversation continued.......

Meanwhile Ridhima's POV

I walked in the Café and sat down with Y/n...I was getting bored but within a few minutes a manly, hot, Handsome etc figure approached us and sat down on the opposite side. I did not even hear the conversation and just kept staring at him LIKE HOW CAN SOMEONE BE THIS HANDSOME. After the meeting ended I walked out with Y/n and squealed "Oh.MY.GOOOOD I hit the jackpot" Y/n looked at me in confusion and asked "Are you Okay???" I said in utter excitement "Y/N DID YOU SEE THAT HANDSOME MAN" She looked at me and said "Well yeah if he is so handsome how will the other son be like" She said daydreaming. I replied with a smirk "Well nobody knows...but he is MINE" she laughed and said "Yeah, Yeah, whatever" After this convo we went into the car and drove back to the apartment

Jay's POV

After the meeting ended I went back to the mansion while driving I thought Y/n was indeed beautiful but the women beside her was gorgeous. After reaching back to the Mansion I approached Sunghoon. He looked at me and said "So how was the meeting"

I replied with a huge smile "Great the girl is named Y/n and she is 28 yrs old" He then said "Well okay I better prepare for tomorrow" I then looked at him and Exclaimed "Wait she brought a woman with her and stated that she was her best friend" "So..." he replied with a confused look "She said that if she moves in than her best friend move in WITH her" Sunghoon looked at me in shock and said "Hyung are you serious" I said "Very".

Sunghoon POV

Are you serious Hyung I said and he replied "Very" I glanced at him and said "well its too late to go back huh" He said "Yup" and then exited the room. I thought for a moment that she is pretty demanding she better be well behaved or I am not tolerating. I then walked up to Aria who was playing with her toys and said "Do you want daddy to play with you" She cutely said "Yetch but where is mommy" she asked I looked at her a bit astonished as she never asked this before I replied with a soft smile "we will meet her tomorrow sweetheart" with that I picked her up in my arms and swayed her around until she fell asleep and comfortably laid her down in her room while kissing her forehead and wishing her a good nights sleep.

Both of them will be meeting tomorrow stay tuned for the next part!!!