6 II Moving In

Chapter-6

A/n POV

It was Thursday night, Y/n and Ridhima were packing a few more things as they had to move out of this apartment tomorrow. They both were silent until Ridhima decided to break it "Ohhhh girl I am so excited to see jay/secretary Park tomorrow, gosh he is just so handsome" Y/n smirked and replied "Girl wait till you see Sunghoon like Jay is very, very handsome but Sunghoon he is just on another level" Ridhima replied with a smug look on her face "OOOOHHHHH I feel a little crush" "yeah lets talk about you first". Giggling on small things they then slept as they were tired.

The Next Day

Y/n POV

Today was the day we were supposed to leave for the Park mansion. I was nervous and excited at the same time, and the thought of sharing the same room as him rushed blood to my cheeks. Well his secretary justified this statement saying Aria can rush into the room anytime, and she will suspect us as she is very smart. But I highly doubt this is the reason. Well what can I do. While I was busy in my thoughts someone dragged me from behind and it was Ridhima "Yaaah are you mad I thought I was being kidnapped" I exclaimed " Ok Okayyyy mian" "its fine". We drove off as the mansion was a good 1 hour 30 minutes away Ridhima slept and I was listening to songs vibing to my fav boy band ENHHYPEN. After a while we reached I shook Ridhima as she woke up. And the mansion was so freaking big, It looked absolutely gorgeous..

 And the mansion was so freaking big, It looked absolutely gorgeous

Y/n POV (continued)

We rang the doorbell a house made opened the door, she was a bit surprised to see us but then Jay came from behind and welcomed us in. Jay told me the maids will show me OUR 'Shared' room I blushed at the thought but quickly brushed it away, I walked with the maids mesmerized by how humongous the mansion was, finally the elevator YES A FRICKING ELEVATOR stopped at the 4th floor. The maid told me this floor was specifically for the young master which I supposed was Sunghoon and Aria, she showed me the way for the bedroom I dropped my luggage there and asked the maid for the way to Aria's bedroom she showed me the way. As soon as I entered she looked at me with her puppy eyes and ran to and hugged my legs I looked at her and cooed "You are back eomma" she said I was mentally getting so fricking emotional by the word eomma but tdecided not to show it and replied "Yesssss How is my little princess" "Good that you are here now eomma" I played with her for sometime.

Meanwhile Ridhima POV

I was so happy that my handsome prince was escorting me to my room. I honestly did not care how big the mansion was as long as this beauty was infront of me the ELEVATOR YES A FRICKING ELEVATOR stopped at the 2nd floor we stepped out and to the opposite to it was my room We entered the room The lights were off but me being the excited ass bitch I grabbed the handle of my luggage witch I did not notice was also held by jay I tripped from the carpet pulling my luggage with me and landed safely on the bed with my eyes closed but I felt someone's breathing on my nose I looked up and saw JAYYYY I screamed and pushed him aside he cleared his throat and said "ummm I will leave you to it" Then he left. Ok this was officially my life's most embarrassing moment. I took a moment to process it then switched on the room's lights and the room was so beautiful, I dropped on the and started using my phone

 I took a moment to process it then switched on the room's lights and the room was so beautiful, I dropped on the and started using my phone

Jay's POV

Okayyy that was freaking embarrassing like how in the world I fell on her.

Y/n's POV

After playing with Aria I went back into the shared room well I mean I was seeing it for the first time as the maid organized my luggage. I went into the room and turned on the lights as soon as I did that I saw a half naked Sunghoon with a towel wrapped around his waist "AAAAAAAHHHHH"

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH" We screamed at the same time. I rushed out of the room and shut the door loudly.

Sunghoon POV

I came out of the bathroom and the lights switched on I was in confusion for a quick second but when I saw that girl I believe named Y/n I screamed at the same time as her and she rushed out of the room. Blood instantly rushed to my cheeks I brushed the thoughts away and started dressing up until I heard some commotion.

What commotion ????