5 II Contract

Chapter-5

A/n POV

It was now Monday and Y/n had to meet Jay today to sign the official contract she reached at Park Enterprises at 1:00 pm. As she ventured through the hallways she felt stares on her, maybe because she was walking straight towards the chief secretary's office. She nocked before walking in and sitting down. Both Jay and Y/n greeted each other. Jay showed Y/n the contract.

(I do not know how does a marriage contract looks like so take this as a reference. And like just Imagine it has been filled/signed by sunghoon)

 And like just Imagine it has been filled/signed by sunghoon)

He also showed her a document which stated some CONDITIONS??

Conditions

- No physical touch accept when in front of Aria or when needed to be publicly present.

- We have to share a room or Aria might think it is fake

- You are more than welcome to sleep with Aria

- Aria at all costs should be treated like a princess

- Must behave like Aria's biological mother

- Do not disturb me when I am in the middle of Important work

- Do not come to the company unless needed to

- If anymore I will inform you

Y/n POV

I looked at the document and agreed. I signed both the documents, but then Mr Park/ Jay suddenly said "You with your friend will be moving in on Friday" I replied "Ok, no issues with that, If your done I will take my leave". He replied with a small nod and exited the place. I hid my emotions but was internally blushing at the thought of sharing a room with the man.

What will happen on Friday, will this be a start of something new ?

I apologize for this chapter being so short, you need to stay tuned for the next chapter cause it will be longer and HMMM...I wont tell.