36 - Lin Yeona

Blinking slowly the bright morning light enters my eyes, causing me to squeeze them shut again. I Stretch my arms over my head, the satisfying feeling causes me to groan softly; a sound that turns into a yawn near the end of my stretch. With my eyes still closed I roll over, hiding my face into the pillow, only for the skin on my forehead to scrunch up uncomfortably. Grumbling some incoherent words I turn around again, allowing the sun to make the inside of my eyelids a too bright orange-red.

Giving 'waking up' another try, I blink a couple times, forcing my eyes open longer with every blink. Slowly but surely, the guys' living room comes into view. At least most of it as the top of my sight is obscured by a... Post-it note?

Lifting my arm, which feels heavier due to the sleep still in my body, I slowly tear it from my forehead, the uncomfortable feeling of my skin finally disappearing as I scrunch my brows. Holding the yellow paper in front of my face I turn it around to find handwritten words on it.

Squinting my tired eyes I watch as the letters slowly form understandable words.

Good morning sunshine!
By the time you wake up we've already left, gotta shoot the music video of our next song. Exciting!! So you're home alone, not like in the movies of course, I mean I hope not, if so, do protect our home from robbers please.
Back on track, breakfast is in the fridge, just heat it up. (Lee Know made sure to make an extra portion for you, even though he keeps denying that fact)
Just take your time at the house, don't worry about leaving in a hurry or anything. Oh, and give us a call when you wake up!

~ Felix <3

(and the other guys)

Felix? Why does that not surprise me at all. Him or Jisung, those two are the only ones who would stick a post-it note to someone's forehead instead of their bedside table.

I can't stop a chuckle from escaping as I read the note once more, Lee Know made me breakfast, and is denying that fact. I snicker softly, he reminds me of a marshmallow, hard on the outside, maybe even a bit burned on times, but inside, inside he is this mushy sweetness. "Cute," I mutter softly as I sit upright.

Putting the post-it down beside my phone I push myself up from the couch, making my way to the kitchen, excited for Lee Know's breakfast. My pace falters as I realise I'm still in yesterday's clothes, the same ones I have slept in. Giving them a quick sniff I scrunch my nose at the smell of sleep. Sighing in irritation I glance around only for my eyes to lock on a door in the hallway. Jisung's room. "Fuck it," I mutter as I make my way over. Pushing the door open I make a b-line for his closet, taking out a hoodie and some sweatpants, a similar outfit to the one he gave me when we got soaked by the rain.

- - -

With breakfast in my stomach – which was absolutely delicious, something I would have expected from a hotel or bed-and-breakfast, not from these guys. I really should ask Lee Know to either teach me how to make it myself, or to make it for me more often – I search up Felix's chat in my phone, pressing the face-time button I listen to the beep, waiting for him to pick up.

"Yeona!" His voice mimicking the excitement visible on his face. "Good morning!" Waving at me he sends me one of his many bright smiles.

"Morning, Lix. Care to explain what this was about?" I say, holding the post-it note into frame.

"Good, you found it-,"

"How could I not? You stuck it to my fucking face!"

Rubbing his neck with a sheepish smile on his face, he chuckles lowly. "I was afraid you would miss it. You'd wake up completely alone at our house, not knowing where we were-,"