Once we got to the restaurant, he ordered for me while I used the bathroom. I quickly checked myself in the mirror, fixing my hair and smiled before going back to our table.

"There's my girl. " Yunho said smiling as I sat down across from him. "Sorry, I was fixing my hair. " I admitted and he nodded smiling.

"You look so beautiful. " He said putting his hand in mine, making me smile widely. "You look so handsome. " I said leaning on the table and he leaned in towards me. "I'm so happy you are home." I said looking at him and he nodded. "Me too. Now I can hold you at night instead of looking at you through a screen." He said smiling and I nodded.

YunHo's POV.

"I was thinking about dyeing my hair." She said playing with my fingers. "What color?" I asked looking at her and she shrugged. "I don't know, I just feel like my brown hair is kinda boring. " she said looking at me. "Well I think you look beautiful, no matter what hair color you have. " I said smiling at her and she smiled widely at me.

"What about pink?" I suggested and she nodded smiling widely. "Oh yeah, that'd be cool." She said looking at me.

"We can have our hair stylist do it. " I said looking at her and she shook her head. "Nah, I don't want put them through that. I can just do it myself. " she said looking at me and I nodded.

"You wanna help me?" She asked and I nodded smiling widely. "Absolutely!"

Soon our food came and we ate while talking about our time in Thailand. After eating I quickly paid before her and then we went to the store to get the things she needed to dye her hair.

~

"We're home!" I said as we walked through the door, taking our shoes off. Yeosang smiling at us as we entered the living room. "Everyones out, it's just me. " He said looking at us. "You wanna help us dye Inna's hair?" I asked looking at him and he nodded smiling at me as he stood up from the couch.

Yeosang and I went to the bathroom to get the dye ready as Inna quickly changed into an old t-shirt. After she came into the bathroom I closed the door behind her and locked it as she sat on a stool in front of Yeosang. Yeosang and I put on our gloves and started applying the bleach to her hair. After all that was done we set a timer and waited until it went off.

We rinsed out the bleach and dried her hair before applying the pink dye. Finally after everything was finished her hair was officially pastel pink.

"You look great. " Yeosang said smiling at her through the mirror making her smile. I hugged her from behind and kissed her cheek softly. "You look beautiful baby." I said looking at her and she smiled more looking at me.

"Thank you both for helping me. It means a lot. " she said looking at us and we nodded smiling.

"No problem, we'd always help you. " Yeosang said looking at her and she nodded.

~

No One's POV.

Yunho and Inna were sat on the couch together, Inna was cuddling close to him as he had his arms wrapped around her waist as they watched whatever was on TV. Though they weren't paying too much attention to it. They were too busy looking at each other lovingly. Yeosang had decided to go take a much needed nap, he was exhausted from the flight, but wanted to wait for Jongho to get home from practice with Mingi and Wooyoung, but unfortunately he couldn't wait much longer and decided to just go ahead and nap in Jongho's bed.

Yunho smiled caressing Inna's cheek softly as she looked at him with soft eyes and a small smile. "You're so soft." Yunho said looking into her eyes. Inna smiled more caressing his cheek softly as well. "You are too." Inna said looking into his eyes too.