Wish this night never ends

Start from the beginning

" I missed you too" he said and break the kiss, I bite my lips again " why didn't you come back early? " I asked and he scoffed straightened himself" you see, your pathetic ass can never work without me so I have to look after those mutherfucker" he said pointing at door and I nodded, that's true.

He removed his wig and threw the fake boobs out of his dress, now he look better. More like my JM.

He pushed his brown hairs back, damm his hairs are my favorite " I hate doing this, look at my hairs, you are paying my parlor bill, it was your idea to make me granny" he whined and walk toward bathroom, stomping his foot in anger .

I followed him, keeping distance between us as minimum as possible, I have met him after so many days I wanna hold him, pamper him, kiss him and fuc-" don't even think about that, where is king?" He asked as if he could read my horny thoughts, I smiled sheepishly.

" In basement, let me call her out" I Said and he nodded, removing the makeup from his face, I walk toward library, removed the book " fault in our stars" and saw the red button, I pressed it the basement door opened automatically.

I saw king walking toward me with her neutral face, Major glare at me which I didn't afraid to reciprocate " he is here" I wishper and saw her how her face lighten up almost forming a eye smile. Almost-

She walk out not before looking back at that fucking major whom I hate alot, his father is caused of death of many in our country, his father is cause of boom blast, whenever I see his face all I want to do is, slashed it with knife until I can't recognize him.

I showed my middle finger at him and he look shocked, I smile wickedly before closing the door shut  and followed King out. Just hoping that Major die.

" JM" she said his name and he walk toward her embracing her in his arms, I feel jealous don't know from whom? Because JM is my boyfriend and king is someone I respect like goddess and known from training years and aware of the fact she won't let anyone touch except from some including this gorgeous fucker aka my boyfriend and I feel left out.

" I finally saw you after what? One and half year" she said and he patted her back, I jump on them mainly at Jimin not trying to offend the tigress " now that I'm here, shall we finish the work and return home" he said and I wanna roll my eyes, I'm here acknowledge me bitches.

" definitely " she said and removing her arms from his grip and noticing me, I smiled, a offend smile when she retract her hands like I'm plague.. well I'm use to it, no big deal.

" So V I was saying you are not going to initiate the plan, it's JM who'll talk to Jungkook, manipulate him to the point he start believing even if you say pig can fly but before that change these clothes, it's awful" she said staring at his women clothes and I laughed, JM glared me, I just smile at him.

" sure, I'll help him,  changing his clothes" I Said licking my lips, a smirk formed on JM'S face and king glared at us. We quickly changed our expression to neutral.

" use soundproof room and if I heard anything which I wasn't suppose to, there will be hole in both of your head" she said looking straight into my eyes, I saluted, I know if she wasn't joking there is going to be 2-3 hole in my head tonight for sure.

She walked at her room, I look at JM " put the fake boobs back, let's roleplay" I suggested smacking his ass and he smirk " you wanna fuck a old lady?" He asked and my face suddenly changed  into a disgust, huh-uh that's wasn't my intention

" I wanna fuck what's mine" I Said and I know we both are breaking agency rule of no same gender agent together because it's take it as a same but I can't help, I love him and he does back, thank God it's King who know about us if RM get to know we are dead.