T̆̈W̆̈Ĕ̈N̆̈T̆̈Y̆̈ F̆̈Ĭ̈V̆̈Ĕ̈✨

ZAYN

David and Louis were talking when Liam and I joined
them downstairs.

"Zayn! Congratulations on getting into Michigan!" David greeted me, hugging me.

"Thanks, David." I responded with a smile, hugging him back.

"Who's this?" David asked, gesturing to Liam.

"Im Liam, Zayn's boyfriend." Liam greeted with a smile, extending his hand out to David. David grinned and shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you, Liam. You're on the football team,
right?" he asked.

"Yes, I'm the quarterback." he nodded.

"And team captain." I added, nudging him. Liam glanced at me and nodded.

"Yes, and team captain." Liam agreed. Just then, my mom walked in, a plate of chicken in her hands.

"Come on, sit down you all. Louis, help me with the rest of the food." Louis nodded and went into the kitchen with her after she set down the plate. Liam and I sat down next to one another and David sat at the end. Louis came in with a bowl of vegetables and my mom placed down a bowl of mashed potatoes.

"This all looks amazing, Trisha." Liam complimented. She smiled at Liam.

"Thank you, Liam." she acknowledged. Louis sat down across from me and Mom sat at the other end of the table. "What are you all waiting for? Dig in." she said, reaching for the bowl of vegetables. Liam happily spooned potatoes on his plate and forked a large chicken breast on it as well.

"'So, how did you two meet?" David asked, looking
between Liam and me as Louis passed him the vegetables.

I quickly glanced at Liam before starting to talk, realizing he'd just put a huge bite of potatoes in his mouth.

"I'm tutoring him in biology." I sheepishly replied.

"Well, I  also may have kept asking him to study with me so we could spend time together." Liam added, making me look over at him, a questioning look on my face.

"What?" I asked, shocked.

"I might've been over-exaggerating a little bit when I said I needed the extra help." he admitted, a very light blush dusting his cheeks. Liam breathed in before continuing.

"When I finally had the guts to kiss him I ran off afterward like an idiot. Then I made even more of a fool of myself and was an absolute ass to him." he quickly glanced at my mom, shooting her an apologetic look, to which she just laughed and gave him a small nod. "Luckily he agreed to give me another chance. I'm not sure what I would've done if he hadn't" he confessed, looking over at me with a look I couldn't quite discern in his eyes. I reached over and grabbed his hand, lightly squeezing it.

"That's really sweet" David said, his voice low. I looked over to see him dabbing at his eyes.

"Are you crying?" my mom asked.

"Maybe a little bit." David laughed, wiping his eyes again, making us all chuckle with David. "You two seem great together.'" he finished.

"I agree.!" my mom chimed in, smiling at me.

"Well since we're all talking now, I guess now's a good
time to say you guys are good together. You bring out the best in one another." Louis said, nodding. "And Liam, if you hurt my brother again, I will hurt you." Louis asserted, looking at Liam, a dangerous look on his face.

"Okay, Louis, relax." my mom said, lightly touching his
arm

"No, it's okay. He's right. And I won't hurt him again.
I promise." Liam seriously said, looking at Louis. They
exchanged a look between them before Louis nodded
and looked back down at his food.